Racing September Daily Punt- RIP Mikaela Claridge & Mel Tyndall

Who wins the Golden Rose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Keeping in mind Sunlight was 1st Up and Nature Strip had been up for a while with the Milkshake Man
true but it was a demolition. I dont rate Sunlight... or any of the sprinters really. That race has Redcat who is a light of other days, Piereta who is meh . Zoustyle who has won a listed race and Graff.. who is not even close to group 2 class let alone group 1.
Good on them for promoting it and i am sure they will make it a group 1 race next year because there is not enough cat group 1 races already but I will take any price over $2.50 for Nature Strip against those nags

true but it was a demolition. I dont rate Sunlight... or any of the sprinters really. That race has Redcat who is a light of other days, Piereta who is meh . Zoustyle who has won a listed race and Graff.. who is not even close to group 2 class let alone group 1.
Good on them for promoting it and i am sure they will make it a group 1 race next year because there is not enough cat group 1 races already but I will take any price over $2.50 for Nature Strip against those nags
If the ******* Warwick Stakes can get Group 1 status then it's a moral

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keeping in mind Sunlight was 1st Up and Nature Strip had been up for a while with the Milkshake Man
Nature Strip could quite well beat her again but that race is pretty irrelevant. 2yo filly first up against a horse who was on peak and the early pressure in this race could be a big threat to NS running to his best.

Sunlight & Nature Strip are also nominated for the McEwen at Moonee Valley on Saturday too

Do you see NS getting an easy lead with Redzel, Sunlight and Zoustyle running? His courage under pressure is well documented....

Do you see NS getting an easy lead with Redzel, Sunlight and Zoustyle running? His courage under pressure is well documented....
he was huge in his last run in QLD. he sat wide and didnt drop off. Also he took a sit off Sunlight in the lightning. Hoping Waller has taught him something cos if he has he will kill them

he was huge in his last run in QLD. he sat wide and didnt drop off. Also he took a sit off Sunlight in the lightning. Hoping Waller has taught him something cos if he has he will kill them

In the SA run there was no pressure, he sat off Sunlight which went too hard and cruised past. Acknowledge he was good last start before a break, but he has shown in the Moir and OP he folds up under pressure.

From his trials it looks like they'll try and ride him with a sit so i won't be taking any crazy odds even though I think he goes best fresh.

A real acid test for Zoustyle
First big step up
If he can reel off he’s usual sectionals then it’s game on

Yeah huge - not even being able to hold off The Bostonian or get past Dollar For Dollar - world class form that

A real acid test for Zoustyle
First big step up
If he can reel off he’s usual sectionals then it’s game on

Would be surprised if he is up to the good ones lining up here - hopefully he opens laughably short.

Back