Racing September Daily Punt- RIP Mikaela Claridge & Mel Tyndall

Who wins the Golden Rose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Crisis Point raced for the 2nd time in 2 races at Bairnsdale.. or so Terry Bailey called him in 2 races....
So far he has called the 2nd winner the wrong name. got a photo wrong and called the completely wrong horse.. and i have hardly paid attention ... Not to mention his pre race analysis is ALWAYS wrong.
how freaking long do we have to put up with this total crap. Its just laughable he has a job

I remember him having a full melt about straight racing one time at Flemington because his horse got stuck against the outside rail and couldn't get a run :D - maybe he is actually BB!

I remember him having a full melt about straight racing one time at Flemington because his horse got stuck against the outside rail and couldn't get a run :D - maybe he is actually BB!

Nah, BB consistently gets the name right with his abuse.

If you ever want to throw a line out, pop over to Punters and start a thread about how disgraceful TB is, he has a legion of fanboys there and think he might have 6 accounts himself

Solid noms but both Osborne and Kem The Cat returned plenty of wins for their followers early in their careers.

Ooohood literally won ONE race and it was the exact race everyone who had followed her jumped off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it’s official from timeform

Pinatubo = Winx

I for one bow to our new overlord, just waiting for the showdown with equally good battaash now

They will have him approaching Frankel levels if he wins his first race as a 3yo

I must admit I’m worried that Richard Litt doesn’t know what he’s doing with Castelvecchio. The horse was being scrubbed along about 200 metres into the race on Saturday and couldn’t keep in touch, then proceeded to produce his barn storming finish whilst running one of the quickest last 400/200 sectionals on a day where it was near impossible to make ground- and he’s taking him back 100 metres in distance to the Golden Rose?! Absolute madness. He should run In the Mckinnon at Flemington. That’s his race imo. Or the Spring Champion/Derby. Don’t think he’d be suited to the Caulfield track either for the Guineas.

I must admit I’m worried that Richard Litt doesn’t know what he’s doing with Castelvecchio. The horse was being scrubbed along about 200 metres into the race on Saturday and couldn’t keep in touch, then proceeded to produce his barn storming finish whilst running one of the quickest last 400/200 sectionals on a day where it was near impossible to make ground- and he’s taking him back 100 metres in distance to the Golden Rose?! Absolute madness. He should run In the Mckinnon at Flemington. That’s his race imo. Or the Spring Champion/Derby. Don’t think he’d be suited to the Caulfield track either for the Guineas.
Waller is doing the same thing with Enticing Star and AQ. i am not a fan of this prep either unless they have a proper freshen up and those races are too soon for that.

Race placement Gai Waterhouse would be proud of from Litt

Aussie trainers #NFI

Waller is doing the same thing with Enticing Star and AQ. i am not a fan of this prep either unless they have a proper freshen up and those races are too soon for that.

In Wallers defense he is tied to running them in the Everest - and he is just running them in races they can actually win at the distances they are actually good at in the mean time.

So another WFA mile race and Avilius is 2.80 and Samadoubt is $7. Righto. some punters never learn. Caveat on that is that if Dreamforce runs and they go mental I would still rather be on the Clapper than Avilius at the mile at WFA.

Back