State of Origin Series XV Round 5 - Allies v Vic Metro @ The GABBA

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Had to go for the low hanging fruit didn’t you? What about the dude with the record best inand two time premiership player Tony Lynn 15?

You also play for one of the most unsuccessful teams in the Sweet FA mate.
WTF is a "record best inand"?

Had to go for the low hanging fruit didn’t you? What about the dude with the record best inand two time premiership player Tony Lynn 15?

You also play for one of the most unsuccessful teams in the Sweet FA mate.
You are only as good as your last season , so that would be cellar dweller Tony Lynn 15

Hey Ant Bear

Haven’t really been paying attention. Why are we calling Ant Bear?
Everyone who is contributing $100 or more towards my new BBQ gets to "Hey" me.

Thank to your contribution, I am now getting a Matador outdoor kitchen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never cringe more at a poster than when NaturalDisaster is in town. Genuinely a stain on humanity.
Says the biggest mutant on this site. I’m surprised this kid hasn’t rage quit his uni course he’s failing and deleted his account.
I just wish you had some crippling self confidence issues so the rest of us didn't have to deal with you thinking that you're a good poster.
Sounds like you are explaining your exact MO.
You’re actually a cancer on this league and everyone hates you.
Do us all a favour and delete that s**tstain account of yours so I never have to see your stupid ****ing avatar again.
Alternatively, get better.

The first option seems more likely though.

Says the biggest mutant on this site. I’m surprised this kid hasn’t rage quit his uni course he’s failing and deleted his account.

Sounds like you are explaining your exact MO.
You’re actually a cancer on this league and everyone hates you.
Do us all a favour and delete that s**tstain account of yours so I never have to see your stupid ******* avatar again.
Alternatively, get better.

The first option seems more likely though.
1579331215137.png

Bless Clod Parker John F Kennedy is seriously the living representation of a train wreck with thousands burning alive in fast motion

Swipe left if you see her on tinder Metro.

She is damaged goods.
giphy.gif

Back