State of Origin Series XV Round 5 - Allies v Vic Metro @ The GABBA

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to punch you in the head but it looks like you beat yourself to it....numerous times.
I’ll punch you in the head if you don’t shut your mouth

Absolutely dominated the non-state team as expected! As per state of origin rules we now take Vic Metro's spot in the final and face South Australia. Great performance Allies! 👏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's obvious what brought about the change in fortunes for the Allies
Changes
ShaunDuggan - OUT to W
Ant Bear - Mascot to FP

It's obvious what brought about the change in fortunes for the Allies
Ant Bear 0 2 1 1 1 0 0 2 0 27

2 KICKS FOR 2 GOALS! You're amazing at this forward pocket role! Dingster should really consider playing you there permanently!

2 KICKS FOR 2 GOALS! You're amazing at this forward pocket role! Dingster should really consider playing you there permanently!
That and I played the Royals into top form. ShaunDuggan just played himself into another big bucks contract.

Sometimes, a presence is of immeasurably greater value than the raw output shows

Yes and then somehow make the All SFA team as ruck rover.

That and I played the Royals into top form. ShaunDuggan just played himself into another big bucks contract.

Still got it.

Good win Royals, keep the form up and we will play finals.

Back