Sexy things that you don't find that sexy

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL I JUST REALISED THE GUY WHO SAID NO ONE DOES ANYTHING HOMOEROTIC FOR A LAUGH IS A SAINTS MAN

COME ON DOWN NICK RIEWOLDT AND ZAC DAWSON!

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to discuss social issues.

LOL I JUST REALISED THE GUY WHO SAID NO ONE DOES ANYTHING HOMOEROTIC FOR A LAUGH IS A SAINTS MAN

COME ON DOWN NICK RIEWOLDT AND ZAC DAWSON!

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to discuss social issues.
Yeah thats right ! Cause you know, I hang out with those blokes all the time.

Lol in those leaked pics from the SAS scandals currently doing the rounds, one straight bloke is literally sucking another straight dudes dick for a laugh.

'nah that never happens'

Well I’m sure SAS troops do a lot of weird s**t most blokes don’t. Though I heard of this situation you refer to happening in my mates rugby team, apparently those sort of initiations are common there too.

so let me get this right,
In some situations you have experienced, a straight bloke will suck another bloke off..
Simply for a cheap laugh.
I have that correct do I?

so let me get this right,
In some situations you have experienced, a straight bloke will suck another bloke off..
Simply for a cheap laugh.
I have that correct do I?
You forget the old adage about the difference between a gay guy and a straight guy being a six pack, or a good pill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Add sports and communal showers...

The best thing about communal showers was the accidental realisation that I *didn't* have the smallest dick in the room. My have been second or third last, but no wooden spoon for me.

And having accidentally discovered that, I continued to do as everyone else did, and studiously ignored anyone in the shower.

Lol in those leaked pics from the SAS scandals currently doing the rounds, one straight bloke is literally sucking another straight dudes dick for a laugh.

'nah that never happens'
Yeah, they ain't straight.
Well I’m sure SAS troops do a lot of weird sh*t most blokes don’t. Though I heard of this situation you refer to happening in my mates rugby team, apparently those sort of initiations are common there too.
That's just fkd.

Why do 'straight' men feel the need to do sexual stuff with other 'straight' men.

Yeah, they ain't straight.
Why cant they be straight?

Women kiss and fool around with other women and we dont immediately label them gay? Ive got a mate who came out as bisexual a few years back (in his early 30's) never been with a man in any way shape or form but hes comfortable that he definitely could and would, who am i to tell him hes not.

Who cares, as long as no one is forcing anyone into anything
A fair way between having a blow job and you balls grabbed but I've had my balls grabbed with no warning for a laugh.

It didn't keep me up at night but I wonder what the mate in question would think if I grabbed his wife's ****.

For a laugh.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Why cant they be straight?

Women kiss and fool around with other women and we dont immediately label them gay? Ive got a mate who came out as bisexual a few years back (in his early 30's) never been with a man in any way shape or form but hes comfortable that he definitely could and would, who am i to tell him hes not.
Side note after years of bullying and being called f** and gay during teen years coupled with not having a girlfriend, toward the end of high school I had a gay guy hit on me who was still in the closet (still been with more chicks than me) and thought he could confide in me, anyway I totally didn't feel anything at all and declined his advances and it was a great epiphany to me who was beginning to wonder if I should feel curious, as yes, I was a 17 year old guy who had never had a girlfriend in an aggressively heterosexual environment.

I wasn't in to fellas.

Side note after years of bullying and being called f** and gay during teen years coupled with not having a girlfriend, toward the end of high school I had a gay guy hit on me who was still in the closet (still been with more chicks than me) and thought he could confide in me, anyway I totally didn't feel anything at all and declined his advances and it was a great epiphany to me who was beginning to wonder if I should feel curious, as yes, I was a 17 year old guy who had never had a girlfriend in an aggressively heterosexual environment.

I wasn't in to fellas.

I had a friends with benefits thing with a guy for about five years from my mid teens, he's got four kids and has been with the same woman twenty years now, dunno if he's still into dudes or it was a phase although I can't imagine it was because it went as long as it did.

not angry.
I hug some mates.
I dont twiddle their wangs and slap their arses though, which seems to be the greeting call for some.
Not that there is anything wrong with that, if your gay..

Oh thank god, finally someone who can clearly define what's gay and what's not.

I once kissed a mate during a threesome, does that make me gay?

Also I think I might be a 1 on the kinsey scale, does that make me gay as well?

Please help, urgent response required as I can feel my fragile masculinity falling apart even as I type this message.

A fair way between having a blow job and you balls grabbed but I've had my balls grabbed with no warning for a laugh.

It didn't keep me up at night but I wonder what the mate in question would think if I grabbed his wife's ****.

For a laugh.

I think having your junk grabbed without warning calls into the “being forced” category, not cool

Remove this Banner Ad

Back