Should Essendon bid on Setterfield with Pick 1?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah right ... touched a raw nerve here? Bit upset with all the concessions ... ??? GWS will be just fine.
Don't mind me, I was just highlighting the stupidity of your post. Evidently you haven't learned from your own club's mistakes.

Don't mind me, I was just highlighting the stupidity of your post. Evidently you haven't learned from your own club's mistakes.

So thats what you did ...“Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.”
― Isaac Asimov

Wonder what massive assumption you made, time to clean your windows I suggest.

Simply too much risk to bid the number 1 pick on a player you don't rate at number 1. If you do rate him as good as any other then that's fine.

Melbourne have bid picks 2 and 3 on Heeney and Mills knowing they were as good as the number 1 pick in both those drafts and that the bids would be matched. Not once did I think those bids weren't going to be matched yet not once did I care if they weren't.

Anyway, wouldn't shock me if McGrath is the number 1 pick and that would annoy GWS just as much as if Setterfield was.

GWS won't set a precedent by allowing their hand to be forced by an 'early' bid on an academy player. Huge risk by Essendon. That being said I hope they do it, because it seems like Setterfield is close enough to good enough for GWS to go for it anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoyed watching Essendon bid on Setterfield ... LMAO

I enjoyed listening to Essendon supporters saying Hibberd will be done in week 1 for pick 26 ... LMAO

I enjoyed all the rubbish they where crapping on about Hurley ... they had NFI

Thanks Bomber Boys you have been awesome this year. ( except Big Lance Uppercut loved his work )

Can you tell me where you find the ignore button .... please?

I enjoyed listening to Essendon supporters saying Hibberd will be done in week 1 for pick 26 ... LMAO

Thanks Bomber Boys you have been awesome this year. ( except Big Lance Uppercut loved his work )

Hey numbnuts I enjoyed Hurley going to Melbourne. You slot into that category perfectly.

You're the dumbest campaigner on this site.

Think Essendon will go after Setterfield in two years time without doubt.
Also think GWS will come hard for McGrath, it's clear they really want him up there.

I can't tell if this is bagging essendon supporters or not.. all this s**t basically was realistic?

I think Essendon will have a very strong chance of landing Setterfield in two years time. It's not like he'll be getting many games, nor will Taranto.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back