Veteran 10k Posts
Apr 20, 2008
The Terrortory!
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Uni Rats! Believeburgh
Hear me out here.

We get rid of an honest trier of uncertain future quality.

We gain an honest trier of known quality, the type of player we could do with, at the top of their game.

We get rid of someone with questionable personal standing, and bring in someone who is a known hard worker and upstanding citizen.

Obviously we would need a few sweeteners thrown in, but could it be done, and would you be for it?

Discus.

Hear me out here.

We gain an honest trier of known quality, the type of player we could do with, at the top of their game.

We get rid of someone with questionable personal standing, and bring in someone who is a known hard worker and upstanding citizen.

Obviously we would need a few sweeteners thrown in, but could it be done, and would you be for it?

Discus.

What's that all about ?

Are you fishing, chops? 'Cos if you are, it aint funny.

No, to Priddis. Yes, to an injury-free Palmer.

Hear me out here.

Discus.

I think you have dropped too much acid chops.

Schammer is as good as Priddis and is nowhere near Fremantle's best 25.

Palmer struggled to get a game this season. Who does Priddis replace in Fremantle's best 22?

No way - still a lot of upside to Rhys: imagine fully recovered from injury (mentally, not just physically), return to his intensity and focussed on feeding our outside mids. Just hope the multiple rumoured attitude issues get solved.

Palmer could be trade material, although I would not want Priddis.

If he can replicate his debut year we will by styling with Barlow back in the mix also. I think we should hold on to Palmer as there is a big upside to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harvey loves big bodies in the midfield too. With Mundy most likely leaving and plenty of fast outside runners Priddis would be very valuable to you guys.

chops has just jumped off the freo team

he likes the look of the egirls new breed, as it reminds him of the old fremantle.
Also loves how the egirls stole our crap skills coach away from us and our ruck coach from when our skills an ruckwork was terrible.

So since the egirls are the old fremantle now the next thing we will see is them trade for a player an pay wayyyyy too much.

So Palmer to egirls, freo get there pick 4,27,28 in return(or watever there early picks are).

please note i dont want palmer traded this is just for chops so he can jump ship to supporting the egirls.

Did you used to be Neesham's trading advisor Chops?

Let's not forget that at Palmer's age Priddis wasn't even considered good enough to be on an AFL list. I'll be staggered if Rhys doesn't end up a far better player over the course of his career.

NO :D he is definately a 200 plus game potential champion for us ...... no need to worry about this years efforts....a bung leg always takes a year ....but Rhys has the determination to succeed and will continue to do the work to achieve that .....and that will make him a great player.....he is a reuired player imo :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back