Autopsy Smashed in the middle no worries brutal 14pt win against the Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

• Stoked with the win. This patch between the 2 byes always looked a brutal stretch of games in terms of oppo and breaks between games, would've been stoked to go 4-2 to come out undefeated is brilliant by the club.
  • Were a fair bit off tonight, but our game plan is great and allows us to still score and hang in there and find a way to win. You have to acknowledge their injuries, inaccuracy etc. which helped us but the being challenged and winning is important, can't win in a canter every week otherwise not getting that experience throughout the season might catch you out in a final when it gets close.
  • A few special performances from Gulden, Heeney & particular Warner really pulled us over the line. Grundy good in the last 3 qtrs as well after a bizarre start from him
  • Spare me the crying over one umpiring decision going against them for a change. Probably wasn't there, but ppl crying about it also conveniently forget we were having a shot at goal regardless.....having said that would've liked to have sealed it ourselves without that decision finishing it for us.

yes, when you see it like that, you realise what a significant achievement it is
you start the season wanting to "bank" wins, well, we've got 10 ...
and as the season goes on every win is one less game you can lose heading towards finals (seriously, if you think about it, that does make sense)

Dogs fan here, GG swans you guys are the real deal. Sucks about the injuries as I feel like that ruined our chance to win, however it was still a good game all round. Great to see our kids get a go, baptism of fire.

Should be proud of your team effort tonight tbh i would be if we went down in those circumstances.

Glad that we have gotten through the period of Francis in the side without a loss because man can he be hard to watch

Dogs fan here, GG swans you guys are the real deal. Sucks about the injuries as I feel like that ruined our chance to win, however it was still a good game all round. Great to see our kids get a go, baptism of fire.
Few impressive performances from your kids, especially Garcia. Had a real crack. Richards looks very comfortable to become a permanent member of the midfield set-up.

Glad that we have gotten through the period of Francis in the side without a loss because man can he be hard to watch

Was poor tonight after being very good last week. He is very rocks n diamonds. McCartin back after the bye will be massive.

Why should I fix a problem I didn’t create.

I’m in the midst of trying to solve all of Melbourne’s forward half issues and now I’ve gotta deal with this?

What’s next, you’ll make me do the warm down Massage for Grundy?
Oh don't be silly, we're not expecting anything like that.

We might need some volunteers for match previews though.

Moved from HBF to mids this year around four or so weeks ago I think.

Added some dynamism to dogs mids

After Libba got injured. The bloke is a jet bloke I wanted that year in the draft too gah lol. One of the few dual sided players they have

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was poor tonight after being very good last week. He is very rocks n diamonds. McCartin back after the bye will be massive.
He just needs to be subbed on after half time i swear. His first halfs have all been poor but usually gets a feel for the game in the second half but he just got smoked all week but atleast no damage done and hopefully soon when a KPD goes down Edwards and Snell will be ready. Maybe i also just have a preconceived worry whenever he gets near it that will never go away

He just needs to be subbed on after half time i swear. His first halfs have all been poor but usually gets a feel for the game in the second half but he just got smoked all week but atleast no damage done and hopefully soon when a KPD goes down Edwards and Snell will be ready. Maybe i also just have a preconceived worry whenever he gets near it that will never go away

We better hope that we aren’t copping key defender injuries. Neither of those two are near being ready. Francis is the next best still

lol imagine being Footscray, get carried by the umpires, outnumbered by opposition supporters at your own home ground, kiss on the dick with multiple decisions, and you still lose, oh it feels so good

We better hope that we aren’t copping key defender injuries. Neither of those two are near being ready. Francis is the next best still
100% agree hopeful that Edwards will be ready for 2025 given that will be what close to 40 games over 2 1/2 years for him to develop.

2023 Collingwood 10-1
2022 melbourne 10-1 :(
2021 melbourne 10-1
2019 Geelong 10-1 :(
2018 west coast 10-1

2016: north 10-1

i'll stop there

They finished 13-9 and scrapped into 8th.

IIRC didnt Freo have a crazy streak in 2015? and lost in the prelim.

Yer sadly doesnt guarantee you anything but a painful end and lots of what ifs lol.

I don't mean to be rude to the Doggies fans but i think the big difference in the sides tonight were the 16-23. Sydney atm seem to not really have a weak link whereas Doggie have some guys on the list that as an opposition i feel like you can target

Remove this Banner Ad

Back