FTA-TV So You Think You Can Dance Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched the first version (well the first one they showed here) of the American one & I really liked it, mainly because of the guys!!:p
Then they showed the 2nd one & I really didn't like it, one series was enough. Now I am really not going to enjoy the Aussie one, I don't think it is going to go very well it looks pretty crap...... meh.

channel 10's constant thumping of this ad is really driving me to definitely not watch it. same with the biggest loser. and the ad's are so damn long...

Well it almost here and I can't wait , it will be good to compare to the US version which I watched for the first time last year and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Man some of these guys can really move well on the US version.

The US version was very good - I can tell the Aussie version won't be any good, particularly with thier host.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did someone forget to tell some of the girls that it wasn't auditions for Pure Platinum (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Ahhh..... is it just me or do 1 or 2 of the judges sound a bit...... gay?:confused:
They are a bit weird......:cool:

Don't like Natalie B...what ever the heck her last name is, not a good choice as host imo.

It's not too bad so far, although they haven't followed the personal stories of the people auditioning as well as the American show.

I like the judges, i don't think there is much to complain about, particularly in comparison to that shrilly American lady who laughs and shrieks like a bloody banshee.

It's not too bad so far, although they haven't followed the personal stories of the people auditioning as well as the American show.

I like the judges, i don't think there is much to complain about, particularly in comparison to that shrilly American lady who laughs and shrieks like a bloody banshee.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! :eek:
I can't stand that lady, she is one of the most annoying people ever!!
But you make a good point, the Aussie judges are better than her, not that I have any idea who they are....

Did anyone find it weird, one of the contestants saying, "I'm from Sydney Australia" when it's an Australian show then later a ballroom couple say that they are Aussies and want to do Australia proud. WTF?:confused:

How is it that the 2 girls who took being cut the worse, get given a 2nd chance.

Doesn't seem fair to the other contestants for them to be given another go, just becuase they had a sook/tantrum in the toilets afterwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back