FTA-TV **SPOILERS** Survivor: Caramoan... no spoilers beyond aired episodes!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 5, 2004
AFL Club
West Coast
Fans V Favourites 2. Left that out of the title so as not to spoil it for those arduously watching Ch.9's Phillippines feed.

4 weeks to go!!!

Cast revealed a few days ago:
survivor-26-full-cast_510x317.jpg

Favorites/Bikal tribe:

Andrea BoehlkePrevious Season: Survivor: Redemption Island – 13th castaway voted out/ 8th Jury Member
Current Residence: New York, N.Y.

Brandon HantzPrevious Season: Survivor: South Pacific – 15th castaway voted out/7th Jury Member
Current Residence: Katy, Texas

Brenda LowePrevious Season: Survivor: Nicaragua – 11th castaway voted out/3rd Jury Member
Current Residence: Miami, Fla.

Corinne KaplanPrevious Season: Survivor: Gabon – 12th castaway voted out/4th Jury Member
Current Residence: Los Angeles

Dawn MeehanPrevious Season: Survivor: South Pacific – 11th castaway voted off/3rd Jury Member
Current Residence: South Jordan, Utah

Erik ReichenbachPrevious Season: Survivor: Micronesia – 13th castaway voted out/6th Jury Member
Current Residence: Santa Clarita, Calif.

Francesca HogiPrevious Season: Survivor: Redemption Island – 1st castaway voted out
Current Residence: Brooklyn, N.Y.

John CochranPrevious Season: Survivor: South Pacific – 13th castaway voted out/5th Jury Member
Current Residence: Washington, D.C.

Malcolm FrebergPrevious Season: Survivor: Philippines – 15th castaway voted off/8th Jury member
Current Residence: Hermosa Beach, Calif.

Phillip SheppardPrevious Season: Survivor: Redemption Island – Made it to the final 3
Current Residence: Santa Monica, Calif.

Fans/Gota tribe

Alexandra “Allie” PohevitzAge: 25
Current Residence: Oceanside, N.Y.

Edward “Eddie” FoxAge: 23
Current Residence: East Brunswick, N.J.

Hope DriskillAge: 23
Current Residence: Jefferson City, Mo.

Julia LandauerAge: 21
Current Residence: Stanford, Calif.

Laura AlexanderAge: 23
Current Residence: Washington, D.C.

Matt BischoffAge: 38
Current Residence: Cincinnati, Ohio

Michael SnowAge: 44
Current Residence: New York, N.Y.

Reynold ToepferAge: 30
Current Residence: San Francisco, Calif.

Shamar ThomasAge: 27
Current Residence: Brooklyn, N.Y.

Sherri BiethmanAge: 41
Current Residence: Boise, Idaho

A gallery of the cast for those who want to commence perving.

Some articles (warning, slight spoilage):
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/01/11/survivor-caramoan-fans-vs-favorites-new-cast-revealed/
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/01/15/survivor-caramoan-jeff-probst-returning-favorites/
http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-caramoan-favorites-reactions-prime-time-alex-stein/

Any predictions? Will a returning player win again against the newbies, a la Parvati and Boston Rob? Will a returnee even make it to the end like Coach and Skupin have done? Will the returnees dominate (FvF1's top 3 were all returnees)?

I'm going to say out of the returnees, Brenda is the highest probability of taking it to the next level.

Ok so now I'm reading it was filmed after Phillipines? I was convinced otherwise

Either way I'm happy to see him back, pretty rough doing two back to back

Yeah it was filmed back to back as it's in the same country. I think he was probably asked when Matsing were being obliterated and it looked like he had no chance. :p

Yeah that makes sense

I knew they were back to back but I was positive Phillipines was filmed after caramoan for some reason

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A gallery of the cast for those who want to commence perving.

And perve i shall.

And having checked them all out, not a real lot to look at this time around to be honest. From the returning tribe Andrea's ok i guess. Hope's looking the goods on the new tribe, Allie has potential too i guess. Not a lot else really. The hairy BMX dude looks like he'll be a laugh though.

I always thought Russell only had about 3 days between 19 and 20, two and a half weeks makes it seem a lot less impressive.

Also anyone know who they cut for Malcolm?
I remember hearing Troyzans name thrown around a bit back when the cast was being speculated. Although I think it might of just been him pumping himself up.

Some thoughts, and using spoilers in case Channel 9 Phillippines watchers venture in...

I think it's going to be harder for Malcolm to go back-to-back than it was for Russell. Even putting their personalities aside, Russell made it to the end the first time, so could just ride that wave of momentum into the next game. He had no idea he'd lost Samoa while he was playing HvV.

Malcolm knows he lost and is going straight back into it. It may have been more beneficial for him to do some self-reflection and clear his brain before having another crack. But maybe he's the kinda guy who can reload quickly, so who knows?[/spoilers]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back