Squib of the year 2018! Nominations thread

Should Melbourne's list be this year's first nomination for squibbing out of the pre-season camp?

• Yes. Squibs, all of them!

Votes: 43 84.3%
  • No, it was preseason!

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Brown has literally had twice as many frees inside 50 as the next bloke this year, and he gets chumps like Whateley asking Brad Scott, "Do you think he was unfairly treated yesterday?" FMD
And that’s less than half of what he’s deserved, been scragged all year.

Sydney aren't the best, I never said they were. You and JB wanted to indulge in some lame-O pissing comp, after your side got beat..."Ohh, wait til our 8 great players come back, we'll show you" blah de blah:$

Why so upset db - you know very well I called the result days before the game and gave my reasons why - too many players missing for Carlton - see ya next time....

and then you got all miffy about the fact that Carlton supporters aren't bum sore about being pipped at the post in the last quarter by an older much more experienced list peppered with genuine stars...and a stager - lets not forget the stager - you know the bloke that staged...a huge floppy flop ..:oops:

Ben Brown has literally had twice as many frees inside 50 as the next bloke this year, and he gets chumps like Whateley asking Brad Scott, "Do you think he was unfairly treated yesterday?" FMD
Also the master of getting away with 2 hands straight in the numbers.

Why so upset db - you know very well I called the result days before the game and gave my reasons why - too many players missing for Carlton - see ya next time....

and then you got all miffy about the fact that Carlton supporters aren't bum sore about being pipped at the post in the last quarter by an older much more experienced list peppered with genuine stars...and a stager - lets not forget the stager - you know the bloke that staged...a huge floppy flop ..:oops:
Oh no, another person claiming someone “melts” because they respond to ambit claims. Goodness me...

Oh no, another person claiming someone “melts” because they respond to ambit claims. Goodness me...

Nearly as bad as the bloke who claims victory when he has just had his arse reamed over his gushing fanboi bullshit.

You do know that those guys running around the football field don't care if you live, die or grow mushrooms out of your crack?

The unrealistic garbage you invent to make everything shiny from every angle is entirely for yourself, you know.

And that’s less than half of what he’s deserved, been scragged all year.
The level of cognitive dissonance required for Norf fans to say "Brown deserves more frees cos he gets scragged" while defending The Ultimate Scragging Cheat Jacobs is stratospheric.

The level of cognitive dissonance required for Norf fans to say "Brown deserves more frees cos he gets scragged" while defending The Ultimate Scragging Cheat Jacobs is stratospheric.
I'll take your word on Jacobs, the players he plays on don't get enough of the ball for me notice.

Nearly as bad as the bloke who claims victory when he has just had his arse reamed over his gushing fanboi bullshit.

You do know that those guys running around the football field don't care if you live, die or grow mushrooms out of your crack?

The unrealistic garbage you invent to make everything shiny from every angle is entirely for yourself, you know.
Whoah there Nellie!! You’ve lost your saddle and the reins!

And I get unwanted life lessons about what players do and don’t care about on the football field, like you ACTUALLY believe you’ve said something that contains some morsel of wisdom?? What’s so sad is that you probably laboured over that line for some time, and then for it to come out like it did must feel deflating.

Fanboi? I think you need a sunny boy and a good lie down, like your side has been doing for a good long time.

giphy.gif

Whoah there Nellie!! You’ve lost your saddle and the reins!

And I get unwanted life lessons about what players do and don’t care about on the football field, like you ACTUALLY believe you’ve said something that contains some morsel of wisdom?? What’s so sad is that you probably laboured over that line for some time, and then for it to come out like it did must feel deflating.

Fanboi? I think you need a sunny boy and a good lie down, like your side has been doing for a good long time.
Shut up fanboi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just thought I'd finish this one off definitively.

Every side has injuries, us included.

Sydney V Carlton Round 2018

Players unavailable due injury:

Carlton 13 (8, possibly 9 of forecast best 22 pre-season 2018)
Sydney 6 (You rate them - no doubt each one a champion:rolleyes:)

we were comparable to your side in terms of youth and experience. .

Players 21 years and under: Carlton 9 Sydney 4
50 or less games: Carlton 10 (Oldest: 1 x 22 years) Sydney 6 (Includes 1 x24, 1 x 25 years)
51-99 games: Carlton 6 Sydney 5
100 -199 games Carlton 4 Sydney 4
200 + Carlton 2 Sydney 7

By every possible objective measure, both of your statements are grossly incorrect.

50 or less games: Carlton 10 (Oldest: 1 x 22 years) Sydney 6 (Includes 1 x24, 1 x 25 years)
200 + Carlton 2 Sydney 7

By every possible objective measure, both of your statements are grossly incorrect.
Oh no, stats man!!

Next you’ll be saying things like ‘facts’.

Average age of your list 23.8
Swans 24

Ladder position
Carlton 18thish
Swans 4th

200 + Carlton 2 Sydney 7

Oh no, stats man!!

Next you’ll be saying things like ‘facts’.

Average age of your list 23.8
Swans 24

Ladder position
Carlton 18thish
Swans 4th
IMG_0628.JPG

Exactly as expected. Kudos Predictibo.
Good god, you actually believe people “win” and “lose” on footy forums. You’re sillier than I thought.

Football teams win and lose. We sit on the sidelines and talk nonsense. Some more than others.

Don’t * up another number one draft pick, you’ve already ruined four!

Good god, you actually believe people “win” and “lose” on footy forums. You’re sillier than I thought.

Football teams win and lose. We sit on the sidelines and talk nonsense. Some more than others.

Don’t **** up another number one draft pick, you’ve already ruined four!

So do I take that as a formal admission that you were talking s**t, and have defended it until you dug yourself a hole a mole couldn't get out of?

So do I take that as a formal admission that you were talking s**t, and have defended it until you dug yourself a hole a mole couldn't get out of?
More a recognition that all of us are here talking s**t, while the footy players do the real thing. Keep puffing up your chest if it makes your hurt ego feel better, but other than that, get back to the homework books on who to avoid with pick one in this year's draft. Lord knows you fukced up the last four attempts.

Back