SQUIB OF THE YEAR 2019 - NOMINATIONS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Flopper Rozee hurt 2 seconds after a shadow punch. Should have his AFL contract terminated forever. Spotted by Wooshette :)
c6203530-b8a7-4899-b8d6-18a47df75459-gif.662602
Terrible but its not a squib

Round 6 Freo v Pups around 8.45pm, so that’ll be towards the end of the second 1/4.
I watched it and as much as I wanted it to be a really bad squib because I am trolling the mainboard about Hill, it wasn't bad enough to make a top 10 suib of the year or funny enough to include it like the Rancey dive.

It also helps guys if you say like the time on the clock when it happened, or if it was right before a goal, or even what the scoreline was so its easier to find.

"Tough nut" Harmesy flopped big time against an oncoming Nankervis. Couldn't tell you when it was - too busy laughing uncontrollably.

"Tough nut" Harmesy flopped big time against an oncoming Nankervis. Couldn't tell you when it was - too busy laughing uncontrollably.
Sounds funny :) Too bad I can't watch an entire game of football to try to find it :( Just remember next time to try and remember the time it happened, or if it occured before or after a goal and what the score was, something to make it easy to find.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darling should probably get a standing nomination till either he recovers or retires. Not a specific incident but actually looks like he is playing through tears at the moment.

This is the squib, not sure guys. Its bad but... considering only 10 squibs will make the cut I dont know. It is kind of cute watching his flashy little orange boots take short steps ^_^
giphy.gif
LOL yeah that's the Brad Hill I remember alright.

I think its funny as well ...
look at all the flogs saying ...Flopper Rozee.. wonder what they would do if they got smacked in the face .. :D
That wasn’t a smack in the face, he pulled out of it and swatted air lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back