Sri Lanka tour of Windies 2018 (3 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

I presume WI will probably try and push on to a lead of 450-500 and then declare. SL have almost no chance of saving it from here.

ehh think again chump.
only 180 overs left with 3 quality players againt the worst leg spinner since warner don't count Sl out completly..

Bishoo the worst leg spinner since Warner? Please. Over 100 test wickets, average 36. Sure it isn't amazing but it isn't worthy of "worst leg spinner since x". Ish Sodhi springs to mind.

ehh think again chump.
only 180 overs left with 3 quality players againt the worst leg spinner since warner don't count Sl out completly..

You mean the guy who averages 36 with the ball, took 8-49 in an innings in the UAE against Pakistan?

He's not Warne, but there have been plenty worse.

As pointed out, the West Indies attack has 4 guys who've averaged below 30 across their last dozen tests. The bowler who doesn't took 3 wickets in the first innings.

Credit where it's due to Mendis. Classy knock. Had a bit of luck early but Gabriel - surprises there - had overstepped anyway.

He’s going to be a gun. Pretty bullish about Sri lanka’s Batting stocks, Mendis, Silva and Dhanajaya all look quality to go with Chandimal and Mathews.

You mean the guy who averages 36 with the ball, took 8-49 in an innings in the UAE against Pakistan?

He's not Warne, but there have been plenty worse.

As pointed out, the West Indies attack has 4 guys who've averaged below 30 across their last dozen tests. The bowler who doesn't took 3 wickets in the first innings.

take out stats againt a weak zimbabwe an he averages well over 45..

player like warrican or vornwall offer more imo at test level then bish..

big last hour has cost sri lanka the game sadly. they were doing so well an would of been favorites going into the last day had play ended 15 overs earlier. that's why test cricket is so good..

take out stats againt a weak zimbabwe an he averages well over 45..

player like warrican or vornwall offer more imo at test level then bish..

big last hour has cost sri lanka the game sadly. they were doing so well an would of been favorites going into the last day had play ended 15 overs earlier. that's why test cricket is so good..

That would be interesting if it were true. Take out Zimbabwe and he averages a touch over 37.

Whatever did happen to Warrican? Played a few tests on their last tour here but haven't really seen him since?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F*** yes!!!

Well done lads, that is probably our most complete performance in 5+ years. the definition of a team performance, and bar the opening pair, every member of the side made a contribution. Really proud of that sort of effort.

West Indies chasing back to back test wins for the first time in 4 years tonight. No matthews certainly doesn't hurt either.

Would love to see the same template from last match used. Get something around or slightly above par then get Gabriel flinging down bullets

West Indies chasing back to back test wins for the first time in 4 years tonight. No matthews certainly doesn't hurt either.

Would love to see the same template from last match used. Get something around or slightly above par then get Gabriel flinging down bullets

I'd like to see Hetmyer for Smith.

Actually, what I'd really like is Bravo back. But that's probably never going to happen.

I'd like to see Hetmyer for Smith.

Actually, what I'd really like is Bravo back. But that's probably never going to happen.

I would love hetmeyer in there too - he's got class written all over him - but he will get his chance. Smith has earned a shot at it one last time. If we win, and he fails, surely they will play Hetmeyer in the last test anyway.

Bravo needs to suck it up and swallow his pride.

loving the pitch. why can't we get a pitch like this in oz.

do laugh the ground is named after sammy. would shane Watson get a ground named after him lol

credit to wi for backing holding in as captain for the past few years is now 7th most capped captain for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back