Star Wars Star Wars: The Last Jedi - THREAD PART 2 - *SPOILERS and RUMORS*

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m ANH they obliterate the rebels on Leia’s ship and only look bad in Death Star becuse they’re supposed to let them escape. And i. empire they beat the rebels at Hoth. They can’t hit the main characters on bespom but they’re not embarrassed like they are in the Disney movies.

You mean like Krennic was doing by going to see Vader..?
Krennic wasn’t going there to tell him and he acts surprised that he has too and Darth Vader doesn’t even care and continues to blame him.

I’m ANH they obliterate the rebels on Leia’s ship and only look bad in Death Star becuse they’re supposed to let them escape. And i. empire they beat the rebels at Hoth. They can’t hit the main characters on bespom but they’re not embarrassed like they are in the Disney movies.

Krennic wasn’t going there to tell him and he acts surprised that he has too and Darth Vader doesn’t even care and continues to blame him.

So you mean like on Scarif when they destroy the Rebels?

Or how about in ANH when one bumps his head on the door, or in chasing Han they call for the blast doors to be shut only for moments later them to request the doors get opened?

Or chasing Han down a small passage unable to hit him?

Krennis is surprised because Tarkin has thrown him under the bus. Why would Vader care?

So you mean like on Scarif when they destroy the Rebels?

Or how about in ANH when one bumps his head on the door, or in chasing Han they call for the blast doors to be shut only for moments later them to request the doors get opened?

Or chasing Han down a small passage unable to hit him?

Krennis is surprised because Tarkin has thrown him under the bus. Why would Vader care?

Scarrif was fine it’s everything on Jedah where the problem lies.

The storm trooper bumping his head was a bit silly but the second part is fine, they want them to escape after all and that helped them achieve their goal.

I never said Vader should care. In fact the whole scene they had was pointless and did nothing other than try make Vader look intimidating.

Scarrif was fine it’s everything on Jedah where the problem lies.

The storm trooper bumping his head was a bit silly but the second part is fine, they want them to escape after all and that helped them achieve their goal.

I never said Vader should care. In fact the whole scene they had was pointless and did nothing other than try make Vader look intimidating.

Let's just.. agree to disagree.

Because Leia and Obi Wan never do meet, why is her son called Ben? Han never liked the ‘old fossil’ too. Only Luke knew him and loved him and called him Ben.
Yep, dumb. It was an attempt to pay homage to Ben in Legends, who is Luke's son.

Obi-Wan protected Padme from Anakin, helped find the two kids, Leia and Luke new homes. In Leia's case, in luxury, entitlement and privilege, as an Aladeraanian princess. So it would make sense for Leia to name her boy Ben, as an honorary name to the man who saved her mother and gave herself a good new life.

Obi-Wan protected Padme from Anakin, helped find the two kids, Leia and Luke new homes. In Leia's case, in luxury, entitlement and privilege, as an Aladeraanian princess. So it would make sense for Leia to name her boy Ben, as an honorary name to the man who saved her mother and gave herself a good new life.
The problem is she only knew him as Obi-Wan

Well no, then she'd name him Obi-Wan. She never knew him as Ben.

yeah, but.....Luke knew him as Ben, and her and Luke are tight, really close. she'd obviously have talked with luke about this Kenobi dude, and he refers to him as Ben all the time.
So? She knew him as Obi-Wan. He helped her father as Obi-Wan. I don't think she'd just randomly say "Hey I'll name him after your Jedi mentor who served my father in the Clone Wars, but I'll name him Ben instead of his real name because that's what my brother knew him as."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So? She knew him as Obi-Wan. He helped her father as Obi-Wan. I don't think she'd just randomly say "Hey I'll name him after your Jedi mentor who served my father in the Clone Wars, but I'll name him Ben instead of his real name because that's what my brother knew him as."
Now you're doing Leia's thinking.
I can do the same..."I want to honor Obi-Wan by naming our son after him, Luke always calls him Ben tho. That sounds like a more reasonable name for our child, don't you think Han?"
"You ain't naming our boy a weird name like Obi-Wan, go with Ben, he'll fit in better with the boys his age"

It's a name. For all we know she just liked the ******* name. It has no material impact on the story, he could have been named dkgkriahfbfjsurb and it wouldn't change a ******* thing.

Jesus Christ people will complain about ******* anything. There used to be a time when people would just enjoy a movie for the actual movie.

It's a name. For all we know she just liked the ******* name. It has no material impact on the story, he could have been named dkgkriahfbfjsurb and it wouldn't change a ******* thing.

Jesus Christ people will complain about ******* anything. There used to be a time when people would just enjoy a movie for the actual movie.
Don't like it don't read it.
checkmate-16453770.png

Don’t like it, don’t watch it (then post about how much you hate it).

:p
Did you ever hear the Tragedy of JackOutback the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Last Jedi fan community would tell you. It's an assmad true Star Wars fan legend. JackOutback was a fanboy of the Last Jedi, so powerful and so wise he could use critic reviews to influence the movie to create quality... He had such a knowledge of the critical acclaim that he could even keep the ones he cared about from disliking the film. The pro Kathleen Kennedy side of Star Wars is a pathway to many opinions some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was people shitting on the Last Jedi, which eventually, of course, they did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice dabbed on him in the BigFooty thread. It's ironic he could be sardonic to others, but not himself.

But there is a million names in the universe and Disney goes for a name of one of its main characters and it’s already been used in earlier movies??? And names do matter. It’s all part of why we like these stories.

Now you're doing Leia's thinking.
I can do the same..."I want to honor Obi-Wan by naming our son after him, Luke always calls him Ben tho. That sounds like a more reasonable name for our child, don't you think Han?"
"You ain't naming our boy a weird name like Obi-Wan, go with Ben, he'll fit in better with the boys his age"
Who says obi Wan is a weird name in star wars?

Didn't I tell you to run along?

But there is a million names in the universe and Disney goes for a name of one of its main characters and it’s already been used in earlier movies??? And names do matter. It’s all part of why we like these stories.
It's a series of movies about an Intergalactic argument between a family of space wizards, and the thing that ruins it is that one of them has a name that is a tad unlikely

Yes you did, but I don't take orders from whiner babies
It's a thread discussing star wars and you're getting upset at people discussing it. Only one baby here that I can see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back