Streaming Stranger Things - Netflix Original *SPOILERS*

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I had to write an essay once on lack of originality in art, fun times.

Stranger Things for me is so good because it takes me back. They got the tone, the music, everything perfect.

The show is true to itself and immersive, it uses your nostalgia if you are a kid from the 80s

It pays tribute to a lot of old b grade horror sci Fi with its own twist

Finished it tonight, Wow! Loved how it felt like an 80s flick. El and Dustin were awesome as were all the kids.

Loved the hospital scene at the end. "The demagorgon. It got me" said Will like he did in the first Ep when he lied about the roll (that old script trick I know but it just works here). And his mates reassuring him that the killed it with their ridiculous, far-fetched stories about how they did it (all of which were true!).

Rapt there's another season as long as none of the kids go full Bran too quick. These characters are so lovable we need MOAR!

Anyone else done a rewatch ?

I haven't yet (only saw it in September) but might do before Christmas if I find the time. Still haven't checked out Westworld though, so that might be a priority
Westworld is worth the time

Everything I've heard about it has been positive. Still on the latest season of Black Mirror then I will get to Westworld, then maybe rewatch ST
Black mirror is on my to watch list

Anyone else done a rewatch ?

I haven't yet (only saw it in September) but might do before Christmas if I find the time. Still haven't checked out Westworld though, so that might be a priority
Just don't really expect to know wtf is going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched it all today. Not sure if it's been covered here ... But when El calls folks mouth breathers, is that in the same way I use it (an insult like windowlicker) or is there more to it? The CPR scene with Wil was what got me thinking about it.

Trailer for Season Two to air during Superbowl on Monday morning
source.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back