Event Sweet F.A - Mobbenfuhrer Medal Night - Season 24 - Winner(s) Page 24

Remove this Banner Ad

LC5NuoY.png

FRANKSTON ROVER MEDAL

sHXjPFS.gif

This award could have gone to a handful of players but I feel the right decision has been made.
There are a lot of roles in this league that are rather thankless and haydo has undertaken a thankless role for the last few seasons. A lot of what you see tonight is due to him. Very few people have got to see the time and effort that haydo23 has put in over the last few seasons and especially this season here he has taken hours out of his weeks to help out. He is always the first to put up his hand to offer help regardless of what it is you need. haydo 23 not only pretty much put on tonights event, but has also been a handy helper for me with various things and has also contributed with match threads, statistics and various other things. On top of this haydo was behind the resurgence of the West Coast Wonders when they looked just about cooked come the start of Season 24.

This is well deserved, and I can't agree with anyone who disagrees with this recipient.

Thank you haydo23, and know your efforts are appreciated.

LC5NuoY.png

THE FUTURE
Now it is time to take our focus away from the round by round voting to crown someone king of the rookie class for Season 24.

The EKA medal is awarded to the best first season posters and has been won by some of the leagues biggest names such as croweater 41, pantskyle, Wacky Tiger and Willo_.

These list of players are the future of our league, and those who have placed tonight I have great confidence should they stick around, will be some of the best posters in the very near future...

F94W3h4.png

BOA9UAF.png

Z3P1UOV.png

Congratulations to Yakker of the Mount Buller Demons on being the Season 24 EKA Medallist.

I look forward to seeing what you bring the league going forward into your career, it has been a flying start.

Code:
[/CENTER]
PLAYER         VOTES
Yakker           25
xenxen           17
BEEG             8
bergholt         6
Egga             4
D_P_S            3
Dawn to Dark     3
drazah           3
db swannie       2
fancyscum        1

YEAH BOI!!!

#TopOfTheMountain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LC5NuoY.png

FRANKSTON ROVER MEDAL

sHXjPFS.gif

This award could have gone to a handful of players but I feel the right decision has been made.
There are a lot of roles in this league that are rather thankless and haydo has undertaken a thankless role for the last few seasons. A lot of what you see tonight is due to him. Very few people have got to see the time and effort that haydo23 has put in over the last few seasons and especially this season here he has taken hours out of his weeks to help out. He is always the first to put up his hand to offer help regardless of what it is you need. haydo 23 not only pretty much put on tonights event, but has also been a handy helper for me with various things and has also contributed with match threads, statistics and various other things. On top of this haydo was behind the resurgence of the West Coast Wonders when they looked just about cooked come the start of Season 24.

This is well deserved, and I can't agree with anyone who disagrees with this recipient.

380 something days in the making.
Awesome stuff haydo.

Wow, you are a classless pissant, you really are.

She did a hell of a lot more this season than you did, that's for sure.

In fact, I don't actually recall seeing you on here all that much until recently.

That I think tells me something.

Maybe you should retire before you make more of a fool of yourself.
Nice melt.

LC5NuoY.png

FRANKSTON ROVER MEDAL

sHXjPFS.gif

Well done haydo23

never thought of it like that, assumed it was a medal.
I'm aiming for a week with you next year Frankie.
Oh the places we will go.

Would one of the places be this by any chance?

LC5NuoY.png

FRANKSTON ROVER MEDAL

sHXjPFS.gif

Hear, hear.

One of the unsung heroes who work invisibly hard.

Congratulations, haydo23 :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back