Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information + Useful Links - Season 27 - NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

helo again i am still here and i am still wantingto play this game if any one can please help me to get a team on this page so i can play this football game thank you

helo again i am still here and i am still wantingto play this game if any one can please help me to get a team on this page so i can play this football game thank you
TheCoach16 sign this man up. Perfect fit for the bombers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Captains should be doing their bit by promoting the league across BigFooty.

It's rare that a poster arrives to the sign-up thread by themselves and we should be encouraging more and more posters to join the league instead of just using it as a vehicle for the 24 hour rule to sign the poster you were always going to sign...

Think I may as well give this a shot :) (Looks interesting).

Name (your BigFooty username): Bonz
Preferred Position 1: Wing
Preferred Position 2: Forward Pocket
Preferred Position 3: HFF
Number: 13 or 54
Height: 169CM
Weight: 68 kilos
Preferred Team (if you have one): Make your bids (Mostly searching for gametime)
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?:
Bigfooty? (Peoples badges and signatures)

Preferred Team (if you have one): Make your bids (Mostly searching for gametime)
Bonz, welcome to the Sweet FA!

I have the team for you - the West Coast Wonders (not-affiliated with the Eagles, don't worry).

Come on down to our Team Thread.

Bonz, welcome to the Sweet FA!

I have the team for you - the West Coast Wonders (not-affiliated with the Eagles, don't worry).

Come on down to our Team Thread.

I did offer teams to make their bids, but like any cheap whore I will take the first available offer.

Heading over now!

Hi Bonz,

I'm captain of the Wonders. Would love to have you in the team. Are you happy to confirm us as your new home?

Not interested in playing finals. Interesting decision.:p

It's all about being part of a community club.

First to reach out with open arms, been part of the league since season 1, haven't won the league in a few seasons but appears to have an established fanbase (Highly important as when we do eventually have success I can say it was because of me, helps with the contract talks and all :p)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back