Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information + Useful Links - Season 27 - NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

That damn thing is scary man and the bear boys seem trigger happy and me likey

Cadaver once revealed his personal Facebook details to prove his account wasn't a bigfooty alias.

JoshWoodenSpoon once took over 24 hours to post a podcast.

Do not trust these posters.

Cadaver once revealed his personal Facebook details to prove his account wasn't a bigfooty alias.

JoshWoodenSpoon once took over 24 hours to post a podcast.

Do not trust these posters.
Sometimes it be like that, b

This is Season 27, time to move past last season.

Wonders just keep on keeping on.

It's hard to keep improving when you're perfect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf is a wonder?

Let me answer this for you:

WONDERS - Carlton (narcissistic flogs who don't win anything)

Roy's - Fitzroy (really old flogs who think it's still 1995 and they are relevant)

Royals - Norf (less old flogs who noone really gives a s**t about)

Bears - Collingwood (they make a whole lotta noise, but haven't figured out that it's a qooty competition not a tv game show)

Bombers - Essendon (mismanaged flogs who can't even cheat properly, and want everyone to feel sorry for them)

Warriors - port (smaller club, but love a drink and punching flogs)

Swampcats - Adelaide (think they are tough but are just loud mouth flogs who are actually hipsters who love kitties)

Demons - Melbourne (forgettable boring flogs who think qooty is a brunch)

Dragons - GC (just got rid of half their club because they were annoying flogs)

Gumbies - Brissy (have nearly been killed by s**t house captains, but a new broom has come in and they might be on the up)

Personally, I'd join the dragons or gumbies. They both are eager for new blood, and you're more likely to get a good onfield spot

Last edited:
and that’s a bad thing how?
Less furies equals a better SFA experience.

Furies bring the sexy to the SFA

Without us, the joint would be like an episode of Keeping Up Appearances

Let me answer this for you:

WONDERS - Carlton (narcissistic flogs who don't win anything)

Roy's - Fitzroy (really old flogs who think it's still 1995 and they are relevant)

Royals - Norf (less old flogs who noone really gives a s**t about)

Bears - Collingwood (they make a whole lotta noise, but haven't figured out that it's a qooty competition not a tv game show)

Bombers - Essendon (mismanaged flogs who can't even cheat properly, and want everyone to feel sorry for them)

Warriors - port (smaller club, but love a drink and punching flogs)

Swampcats - Adelaide (think they are tough but are just loud mouth flogs who are actually hipsters who love kitties)

Dragons - GC (just got rid of half their club because they were annoying flogs)

Gumbies - Brissy (have nearly been killed by s**t house captains, but a new broom has come in and they might be on the up)

Personally, I'd join the dragons or gumbies. They both are eager for new blood, and you're more likely to get a good onfield spot
And what about Mt Buller?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back