Preview Sydney v Essendon SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing Nick Hind

Piss off you Ronan Keating lookalike

I am not superstitious but have become superstitious over toastie talk. It seems to inevitably end in a loss.

If I was a mod it would be banned from here on.
grilled cheese infomercial GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guaranteed he will play because he in the 23 unless he is an unused sub. Would be the rarest of occurrences.

Can you believe this.....Bummers board scratching their collective (thick) heads in complete bewilderment, wondering "why do Swans fans hate us so much"?

Well, allow me to break it down for the aforementioned inbreeds:

1. We don't like drug cheats or organisations that treat their young players like experimental hamsters.

2. We don't like teams who have been the very definition of mediocre with a healthy sprinkling of diabolical for the majority of the last twenty years, yet suddenly decide to pull an All-Australian team performance out of their collective clackers when confronted with the guys in red and white - only to revert to their stock-standard crappery the very next week.

3. And above all else - we have a chronic dislike of the deluded sense of entitlement that has ancestrally marinated deep into the pores of your average unwashed bummers fan who, as sure as your arse points down to the sacred Australian ground, cries "We WuZ rObBeD bY dA uMpS" every single time they are fairly beaten by the heroes in red and white.

Essendon, I really do despise your club with a passion, but it pales into insignificance when compared to the utter disdain I have for your brain-damaged, one-eyed fans - moreso than any other fan base by the length of the Flemington straight!

I trust this clarifies the matter.

Phew.....gotta say I think I've blown loads that didn't feel that good!

Rant over.

Last edited:
Can you believe this.....Bummers board scratching their collective (thick) heads in complete bewilderment, wondering "why do Swans fans hate us so much"?

Well, allow me to break it down for the aforementioned inbreeds:

1. We don't like drug cheats or organisations that treat their young players like experimental hamsters.

2. We don't like teams who have been the very definition of mediocre with a healthy sprinkling of diabolical for the majority of the last twenty years, yet suddenly decide to pull an All-Australian team performance out of their collective clackers when confronted with the guys in red and white - only to revert to their stock-standard crappery the very next week.

3. And above all else - we have a chronic dislike of the deluded sense of entitlement that has ancestrally marinated deep into the pores of your average unwashed bummers fan who, as sure as your arse points down to the sacred Australian ground, cries "We WuZ rObBeD bY dA uMpS" every single time they are fairly beaten by the heroes in red and white.

Essendon, I really do despise your club with a passion, but it pales into insignificance when compared to the utter disdain I have for your brain-damaged, one-eyed fans - moreso than any other fan base by the length of the Flemington straight!

I trust this clarifies the matter.

Phew.....gotta say I think I've blown loads that didn't feel that good!

Rant over.
... and that's not including the smug prick Dodoro. Having said that, I have a sneaky suspicion he might have been a deep undercover agent planted by the Blues

Time for Stringer's yearly "no look I am totally worth the list position and money" game
Absolutely. It will be the one time this year he takes the ball from the centre, breaks through tackles then pings it from 60 out.

Then he just goes back to be a mediocre hack for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back