Autopsy Sydney vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Troystenvic

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Our skills are deplorable. We miss targets constantly. Handball to players under pressure or players standing still. We fumble and arent clean. We s**t the bed when any pressure on us is applied.

63% kicking efficiency.

Week after week after week we bomb it forward to 2 or 3 on ones. We dont look for targets wirh short passes because... WE CANT KICK

There is no pressure on the ball carrier. Nothing.

We have zero structure anywhere on the field. Blame what you want but unless we set up well we will always be chasing our tales.

We might have players that are hard at it but we have no players with mongrel. Other than Buddy not one player can take the game by the scruff and own it.

A fish rots from the head. I cant fathom how Horse hasnt had the blow torch from any media outlets. 2 GFs that were ordinary. Straight sets the year between losing GFs. He has talent on the list and for some reason we play like we have 18 Spuds on the ground.

We dont have any ticker anymore. Has our 2 GF loses tore out our soul. Im thinking they have done more damage than estimated.

I think Horse needs to come out and be honest about what is really happening around the place.

I want some brutal honesty and not just cliches.

#sackhorse

Last edited:

seriously painful to watch, systemic problems in each area of the ground, don't care who the personnel are out there, u can see the glaring deficiencies and coaches are exploiting them at will

Our skills are deplorable. We miss targets constantly. Handball to players under pressure or players standing still. We fumble and arent clean. We s**t the bed when any pressure on us is applied.

63% kicking efficiency.

Week after week after week we bomb it forward to 2 or 3 on ones. We dont look for targets wirh short passes because... WE CANT KICK

There is no pressure on the ball carrier. Nothing.

We have zero structure anywhere on the field. Blame what you want but unless we set up well we will always be chasing our tales.

We might have players that are hard at it but we have no players with mongrel. Other than Buddy not one player can take the game by the scruff and own it.

A fish rots from the head. I cant fathom how Horse hasnt had the blow torch from any media outlets. 2 GFs that were ordinary. Straight sets the year between losing GFs. He has talent on the list and for some reason we play like we have 18 Spuds on the ground.

We dont have any ticker anymore. Has our 2 GF loses tore out our soul. Im thinking they have done more damage than estimated.

I think Horse needs to come out and be honest about what is really happening around the place.

I want some brutal honesty and not just cliches.

#sackhorse

Hey we do not bomb it forward to 2-3 on 1s

We dont have a forward line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plan b doesn't mean shifting players around aimlessly, it means changing structures. Horrible.

Horse doing his best to convince Reid to move on with the way the poor prick was used today.

We've used 34 players in 6 rounds, the most in the league. Proof that Longmire has NFI what his best team is or how to use the players. Expect another few changes next week.

We have the 2nd worst attacking record in the league (just ahead of the team that flogged us today) despite having the best forward of the generation

We are appalling at contested football despite having 3 All Australian midfielders

In summary, we're 0-6 due to some poor umpiring, VFL conspiracies, and a corrupt draw

We need to stop pretending Longmire will be sacked. He signed a three year contract last year, so it will cost a fair bit to chop him.

At a minimum he'll stay for the year. Something is seriously weird though. GF to 0-6. W.T.F

I don't know which Swans-related factors to primarily point to anymore. It looks to me like a bizarre sapping of confidence, motivation, desire and pride which I have never seen the likes of at this club.

We are rightfully the worst team in the AFL. By position on the ladder and by performance. We're awful.

Sam Reid should go to Collingwood. I get with 2 rucks injured he had to chop out a bit, but for *s sake don't start him in the centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Back