Autopsy Sydney vs Fremantle. Things you learnt

Remove this Banner Ad

1: skills ouch.

2: Aliir will retire ted

3: Aliir , just can't believe how he is so composed and how good his kicking skills are
Come such a long way

Also the fact XR actually looks ok, its the seasons surprise

1. Well what a clinical performance, lowly opposition whatever, that was a full 4 quarter effort and the first one of the year for that
2. JPK What the *? Insane.
3. The new players in general (Aliir, Naismith etc.) have me feeling all warm inside because we're set for the now and the future.

Special mention to Pavlich. Phenomal player and will be a future HOF no doubt.

Aliir is so composed
Xr played well and did his job
Buddy was still fantastic and worked his arse off
Papley closest to a passenger today. Maybe nankervis but at least he doesnt make stupid mistakes like sinclair

Smart coaching by Longmire to put the kids in at the coal face in hte last qtr. It's good we have youngsters in, but I can't see us taking them all into a finas campaign . At some point Horse will try to get the experience back in. Against lesser opponents it's all well and good, but when it heats up, I think we wil go better with the experienced heads back in. Ted and Benny if they find the right form, otherwise it takes a monumental effort from the senior mids

Naismith didn't replace Sinclair that was Nankervis so compare Nankervis to Sinclar output.

We were ruthless after HT our efficiency was so much better first half we were 7-7 we finished 21-11.

Hanners kicking must be so deflating for the team but his in and out handball is elite in close, XR is handy Heeney got some form Franklin was a decoy.

A complete performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Naismith and Tippett together might make me do a sex wee;
2. With the other newbies - Aliir, Mills, Heaney, Hewitt, etc. - I believe the future is bright;
3. JPK is so good, yet still so underrated;
4. We seem to slack off in the last couple of minutes. It only cost us a little bit of percentage this time of course but it has cost us games this year in closer contests.

First things first, well done on a fantastic win today! Your team played some exceptional footy, and I hope your club goes deep into September.

Expected nothing less of your club, but the guard of honour for Pavlich was done really well. And to your supporters who stayed, stood and applauded for the champion, thank you.

I've done some work with Leading Teams and heard some stories about their work with your club and they are inspiring to hear.

Your club, players and supporters are all class.

Yay I got my wish and we actually kicked a decent score
From an individual perspective, Heeney has seemed to overcome his physical and mental challenges and looks in great form
Kennedy is the GOAT and is so good when he hits the scoreboard
Naismith is really really exciting
Hanners worked hard and I love the guy but is continuing his two-week run of torching the ball by foot. Typically i dont mind his kicking too much
Rampe towelled up Pavlova

Smart coaching by Longmire to put the kids in at the coal face in hte last qtr. It's good we have youngsters in, but I can't see us taking them all into a finas campaign . At some point Horse will try to get the experience back in. Against lesser opponents it's all well and good, but when it heats up, I think we wil go better with the experienced heads back in. Ted and Benny if they find the right form, otherwise it takes a monumental effort from the senior mids

I disagree

Some of our most composed and best users of the ball are the kids in the side

Naismith didn't replace Sinclair that was Nankervis so compare Nankervis to Sinclar output.

True. But comparing Naismith to Sinclair is still relevant because one of them won't be playing when Tippett is back.

We were ruthless after HT our efficiency was so much better first half we were 7-7 we finished 21-11.

Hanners kicking must be so deflating for the team but his in and out handball is elite in close, XR is handy Heeney got some form Franklin was a decoy.

A complete performance.

Naismith Nankervis and Sinclair are all in a battle to be in the side with Tippett if fit though

And right now id take Sinclair last

Sinclair isn't really AFL standards. Nankervis is a better player and we're struggling to fit him in. Only reason we got him in was because Naismith & Nankervis weren't thought to be ready at the time. Bit of playing time though and it's proven that it isn't the case.

Naismith is just what we need, a big solid body tap ruckman. At least with him and Tippet in the team our forward structure will be a lot taller and free Franklin up to ravage teams.

I learned that I would be shocked if Naismith were dropped from the team this season, along with Aliir Aliir

Remove this Banner Ad

Back