Game Day Sydney vs GWS pre season hit out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

******* Kennedy is running around doing absolutely ******* nothing. When he does manage to get a kick he just gives it up. Our players are standing off their opponents in a zoning play. One GWS player goes to ground and not one player went in for the tackle. They just watched him get up and kick the ******* ball.

What have they been doing all effing preseason? Definitely not skills work

On U27 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey Wolftone *************

What is disappointing here is it looks like the same old in all aspects. Highlighted by 16 points in a half. Not even buoyed by the youth which I was looking forward to being the highlight of the day. Winning not important but FFS give us some hope. Regardless who is to come back into this side Bottom 4 beckons.

I think this game can basically be discounted as it's pretty obvious most of the boys are going at 50%. But I think although we never take these pre-season games that seriously, after finishing bottom four last year that we really should be trying to use these matches as a launchpad, not a training drill.

To do what ? The best players in the game don't want to be in Sydney. GWS maybe. Swans at the moment stink when it comes to being a destination club. The Fabled Culture Is a distant memory and not worth 2 Bob.

I agree. But we have never really been a 'destination' club, even when we were great.

At least if there is significant salary cap space, we can lock in our promising younger players and then try to pick off some players from other teams that aren't just fringe players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this game can basically be discounted as it's pretty obvious most of the boys are going at 50%. But I think although we never take these pre-season games that seriously, after finishing bottom four last year that we really should be trying to use these matches as a launchpad, not a training drill.
You can’t deny that it’s all similar trends and overrated young

We are missing a tall forward.
Sinclair isn't. Blakey tries his best.
Have not seen McCartin up there yet.

Reid would at least help 'straighten us up'.
I was being facetious ... but yeah. Non existant fwd line is

We don’t look fit!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back