Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One week left, what are you talking about? This thread has 10 years of material still to come

I think he is talking about the fact that theoretically the banned *bombers will have served their suspensions after the final H&A round.

But I wouldn't be counting my chickens quite that soon. The Swiss court hasn't even set its date for the hearing if I am not mistaken.

Maybe he means there's only 1 week til *Jab gets stripped of his brownlow.

Or

1 week til * are crowned grade A losers and presented with the wooden spoon.

A grade losers.

I ******* knew we could lose better than all of you.

Does your club have ten years left?

:D

Well if we do have less than 10 years left - a fanciful proposition I would suggest - we will just have to re-double our efforts at sneering at your forever drug tainted cheating disgraced *club. I can think of many worse things to do than indulge in that rather lovely activity in my spare time.

Well if we do have less than 10 years left - a fanciful proposition I would suggest - we will just have to re-double our efforts at sneering at your forever drug tainted cheating disgraced *club. I can think of many worse things to do than indulge in that rather lovely activity in my spare time.

A noble and brave act. Accept your fate, do what you love in the time given you.

I'm here for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who holds this sort of s**t on a Wednesday?

Your club are f***ing stupid.

They were probably still up since Sunday night so it made sense to get it out of the way.

Who holds this sort of s**t on a Wednesday?

Your club are f***ing stupid.
Clubs that are trying to save money for legal fees / a huge new contract for taxi-bashing man-bun wearers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back