T20 World Cup Day 20 4/11. Australia v Afghanistan 1830hrs @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Squads.
Australia from, Aaron Finch (capt), Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Tim David, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Kane Richardson, Steven Smith, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade (wk), David Warner, Adam Zampa.
Afghanistan from, Mohammad Nabi (capt), Azmatullah Omarzai, Darwish Rasooli, Farid Ahmad Malik, Fazal Haq Farooqi, Gulbadin Naib, Ibrahim Zadran, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Najibullah Zadran, Naveen ul Haq, Qais Ahmad, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Rashid Khan, Salim Safi, Usman Ghani. Travelling reserves: Afsar Zazai, Gulbadin Naib, Rahmat Shah, Sharafuddin Ashraf.

Got my tickets

Do i support Rashid or Australia?

Rashid will probably get a bigger cheer than Australia get when he comes on to bowl.

Rashid cleared to play.

Not good news for Australia but good news for people wanting to see a better contest, without Rashid the match would've been a dull one sided contest.

No doubt he will be fired up to play well in his first T20 against Australia and at the Adelaide Oval where he's been a cult hero for the Adelaide Strikers.

We need a big win obviously to have any chance, unless NZ or England s**t the bed, hope we have a swing and see what happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone know the make up of the final XI yet ?

all this focus on finch's injury (and a lesser extent david and stoinis).
not sure why such a focus on finch by the same people who originally didn't want him in the XI.

it's why we have a squad of 15 - we have the luxury of 2 more than capable players in smith and green who are on the bench.

not sure why such a focus on finch by the same people who originally didn't want him in the XI.

it's why we have a squad of 15 - we have the luxury of 2 more than capable players in smith and green who are on the bench.

Capable and Smith its not a test match!

Green will play and I'm assuming he'll open. I hope Stoinis bats at 4 tonight, he's our most inform batsmen and if we want to take control of the game I want him facing more balls then he is

Green will play and I'm assuming he'll open. I hope Stoinis bats at 4 tonight, he's our most inform batsmen and if we want to take control of the game I want him facing more balls then he is

I’d play Agar too

I’d play Agar too

Bloody oath, he should never have been out at any point in time.
Wasn’t he rated the #1 T20 bowler? It’s very rare you see him go for many runs, sure it can happen but is rare.

We will be batting 1st tonight no matter who wins the toss. We always choose to bay and off the top of my head the Afghans always back themselves with the ball, even in the UAE when the chasing side was favoured heavily.

Khan in tonight makes this a bloody tough assignment to win big.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back