List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Reckon the back 6 are the only campaigners who can kick it in our team. Pig, May, Jetta, Salem all good kicks take out Frost then our back 6 is ok we need more mids who run both ways that can actually look for a target then hit it instead of dumb football of just bombing it forward
Hibberd is not a good kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crimson Azure

Jul 16, 2007
Mariana Trench
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Lamb on the spit
Apparently done a bone in his foot.

All scuttlebutt most likely. But I was curious as to why they’d ship him off. Especially being a legacy.
Hes played 101 games so father/son has triggered. So they can ship him off now and pick up his giraffe of a son in 20 years. His dad was 191cm, he is 201, so his son should check in about 211.

demondavey

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Where weid played would depend entirely on form, if he played like he did this year he’s in the 2’s having a developing KPF at the club has no barring on that, if your good enough you play
We’ve got Weidemann plus Petty to support TMac. I just don’t think another large KPF is critical right now, we need to address some more key issues present starting with the midfield and backline. You’d be surprised how good our forward would be with another pressure player up there, a really good defensive small forward that can crumb.

King? Can’t see it mate.

Demon bhoy

All Australian
Oct 7, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
We’ve got Weidemann plus Petty to support TMac. I just don’t think another large KPF is critical right now, we need to address some more key issues present starting with the midfield and backline. You’d be surprised how good our forward would be with another pressure player up there, a really good defensive small forward that can crumb.

King? Can’t see it mate.
Fair enough I just totally disagree, tmac doesn’t need support he should be the support ie a good number 2, hopefully weid takes a step in year 5, no more excuses for either of them.

It’s going to take a hell of a lot more than a pressure forward to turn last years forward line debacle around but playing our best forward back where he belongs at the end of last year was a positive if belated start

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MarvinMonroePhD

Draftee
Sep 12, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Is there any truth to the rumour that Frost is leaving? Would be a bad loss, he is basically a general down there, especially when May rocks up to first day of preseason with a good old Victor Bravo in his hand (and more than a few in his guts)!

Cannon82

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Is there any truth to the rumour that Frost is leaving? Would be a bad loss, he is basically a general down there, especially when May rocks up to first day of preseason with a good old Victor Bravo in his hand (and more than a few in his guts)!
He's a general, a foot soldier and a princess. That's why he's so valuable to the side. Versatility.

blitznu

Club Legend
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
So Frost plays all 22 games yet low ball him after 1 of the worst injury hit years yet some how can offer an injury prone Elliot a 2 year deal worth alot more than the Pies. Like id love Elliot but fu** me this club is whack.

Top Bottom