List Mgmt. The 2020 Trade and Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Phillips can at least halve the contest. From memory he was quite good against Grundy this year. Brown would get destroyed if he had to ruck a full game

I don’t see the harm in having some ruck insurance with one of our last list spots

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Who cares about hit outs? They are absolutely meaningless for the most part.

As a Melbourne supporter you should know already that they don't mean shite.

Brown would at least provide you with some link up and play around the ground.

Anyway back to my other hobby horses. When are we trading out Melksham and ANB and replacing them with some decent forwards?
bout time someone got to a real problem. WGAF about some depth ruckman most likely playing his days away at Casey on a base contract when our half forwards are about the worst in the comp.

Also Josh Mahoney more like Josh MaPHONEY

Where are the ******* trades. Where's Ben Brown?!

Not exactly sure what this means but because it's us I'm sure it's terrible.

Probably on trading it for Phillips. 😂

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who cares about next year tho right? Our entire football department may not have a job next year. Let's mortgage some of the future for now to try and keep our unwarranted pay cheques coming. ;)

Seriously , please stop trading our future picks. When it all goes to s**t they will be worth something.

i'm thinking we must need the higher pick this year for a trade we have in the pipeline

I agree. We've been told 53 doesn't cut it, needed to move up. If it's for Phillips (the ruckman) I'll have a melt for you all.

Pretty sure we got hosed btw given round 3 will be far later this year given academies and them not being there next year.
I reckon by 43, it'll probably come in from there with earlier picks being eaten up by matching bids ... although I agree it's more likely being traded from here.

For me, probably the most interesting part of that trade is that we can't trade our future 1st now without getting a future 3rd from somewhere else.

For me, probably the most interesting part of that trade is that we can't trade our future 1st now without getting a future 3rd from somewhere else.

Thanks for the info. This is great news. I don't want this FD going anywhere near any of our first and second round selections next year.

I'd take Gower for free reckon he was going alright a few years ago. surprised dogs aren't giving him a contract

Remove this Banner Ad

Back