Coach The BigFooty Melbourne Board vs Simon Goodwin

Remove this Banner Ad

For example, if we went in with the same side this week as last week and gave Petty another week in the VFL I think everyone would be fine with that.

Apart from Sparrow
I dont think minor things like this should count. Yes we want Sparrow out but him playing is hardly worth raging about. That's more a stick it to Danster for saying hes a great player thing.

Can we extend the thread back to the finals?

1) Dropping Turner, not replacing him with Tomlinson and therefore going in too small V Collingwood in defence.
2) Having the worst player on our list as sub against Carlton, and then not bringing him on in the last quarter because he's... Well....the worst player on the list.

Can we extend the thread back to the finals?

1) Dropping Turner, not replacing him with Tomlinson and therefore going in too small V Collingwood in defence.
2) Having the worst player on our list as sub against Carlton, and then not bringing him on in the last quarter because he's... Well....the worst player on the list.
also add playing Tmac and Salem

I wanted to call it a draw but won't be a bad loser, Goody is saved by May getting injured and Hawthorn sucking.

GOODY 2 BIGFOOTY 1
Also Petty was much more ready than any of us expected

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rihanna Nails GIF

Simon with a BIG win today, can’t wait to see his dorky smile in the presser!!!

If we have a majority here agreeing with selection does it count as a win to goody?
Just a week off and draw id call it. We arent going against Goody when we agree are we so it shouldn't be viewed as a win or loss.

Wait til Jake Lever's the unused sub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back