The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

You think he would sign a smaller deal? And i am not sure we need his "leadership" to be honest. ROndo actually seems to have been a much better leader for the younger guys. No Wade means a lot less iso plays and more sharing of the ball IMO. Money better of spent on somebody else who will actually play some defence.

Agreed, was a fun idea but he's not really offering much. Rondo on the other hand is a great backup PG who seems to be working really well with the second unit, have actually liked him more this season.

Rondo has been pretty good all season, even when asked to come off the bench.
agreed, hes been a real pro and helped developed the young players
I'm fine with him starting as long as he is aggressive to the basket and takes smart shots

During the lead up to the trade deadline, Jimmy Butler and Paul George were discussed by teams. Both the Chicago Bulls and Indiana Pacers are in limbo between true contender status and rebuilding.

According to one front office source that spoke with The Ringer, Butler is "as good as gone."

Butler has a player option in which he can become a free agent in 2019, while George can opt for free agency in 2018.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/245459/Exec-Jimmy-Butler-As-Good-As-Gone

You wouldn't blame a Butler for leaving, were going nowhere as a club under our current owners.

He is contracted on a max deal, bite your tongue go to work and develop better relationships. Understand our FO is a joke but wanting out because you got "shopped" is pathetic.

He needs to worry about being "the" guy that you can see he so badly wants and actually prove he is the building block of the franchise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wade has zero defense. It really hurts us. I hope he is one and done.

I recall watching a game several weeks ago where Wade was just standing there and his opponent ran straight past him for an easy lay up. Another time he was day dreaming and an opponent ran behind him to score from a pass. Coaches amaze me, ever ready to argue with refs all the time and yet players stuff up and that's okay. I agree with you, I can't see any future with Wade at Chicago.

I recall watching a game several weeks ago where Wade was just standing there and his opponent ran straight past him for an easy lay up. Another time he was day dreaming and an opponent ran behind him to score from a pass. Coaches amaze me, ever ready to argue with refs all the time and yet players stuff up and that's okay. I agree with you, I can't see any future with Wade at Chicago.
His worst traits I've seen is on turnovers. Say he is at the top of key behind the three point line. So the deepest player. A turnover on the baseline, you'd think he could get back and hold up the fast break but on numerous times, I've seen him actually just let the whole team run past him for a leak out bucket because for whatever reason he cant be bothered to play defense.

It's not good enough.

Also. FML, we're actually going to make the playoffs.
If we get Boston or Cavs
It would be a interesting series which reckon we could win by the way we are playing atm

He gets a lot of whacks but credit to Hoiberg for getting something out of this s**t-truck of a roster.

He gets a lot of whacks but credit to Hoiberg for getting something out of this s**t-truck of a roster.
hes really improved since ASB, senior players are actually listening to him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back