Analysis The Coach – Simon Goodwin: "Working incredibly hard" until at least 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be interesting come the end of the year, you'd think we'll lose one coaches if things continue;

Yze gotta be a fair chance to get a senior gig off the back of joining us at the right time (not to say he has nothing to do with our success, just perfect timing) and years of success at Hawthorn.

Chaplin is probably going to be a hot name come the end of the year too, if you had a defense playing this well in the NFL you're almost guaranteed a HC position the following season.

Doubt Choco gets another gig. Reckon teams view him as past his used by date as a head coach.

Will be interesting come the end of the year, you'd think we'll lose one coaches if things continue;

Yze gotta be a fair chance to get a senior gig off the back of joining us at the right time (not to say he has nothing to do with our success, just perfect timing) and years of success at Hawthorn.

Chaplin is probably going to be a hot name come the end of the year too, if you had a defense playing this well in the NFL you're almost guaranteed a HC position the following season.

Doubt Choco gets another gig. Reckon teams view him as past his used by date as a head coach.

Which teams will have vacancies? Collingwood the only obvious one at this stage. Leon Cameron a chance, reckon Dew and Teague will survive and don't see Clarkson leaving Hawthorn unless he gets a godfather offer which leaves only one would fill one vacancy anyway.

Which teams will have vacancies? Collingwood the only obvious one at this stage. Leon Cameron a chance, reckon Dew and Teague will survive and don't see Clarkson leaving Hawthorn unless he gets a godfather offer which leaves only one would fill one vacancy anyway.

Dunno but there is generally always at least 3 or 4.

Used to love smashing down 24 nugs with sweet & sour sauce at the end of a big night. One night i opened the box and i swear to god one of the nugs was schnitzel size. Didn't eat it and kept it in my fridge for weeks to show people.
I call bs.You took a McChicken fillet out of the bun and lied about finding it in a 24 pack all so you could impress everyone.

I call bs.You took a McChicken fillet out of the bun and lied about finding it in a 24 pack all so you could impress everyone.
Haha. Nah, the nuggets are a different texture to the McChicken Burger. The burgers are a certain shape and size too. This was a weird shape thing about three or four times the size of a nugget.

Haha. Nah, the nuggets are a different texture to the McChicken Burger. The burgers are a certain shape and size too. This was a weird shape thing about three or four times the size of a nugget.
Surely you took a photo

Probably not head coach, but Williams would be in massive demand as a senior assistant / development coach after seemingly turning Melbourne around and his success at Richmond. I'm sure about a dozen clubs would be making enquires, especially those with inexperienced senior coaches. Does anyone know how long he signed for?

Probably not head coach, but Williams would be in massive demand as a senior assistant / development coach after seemingly turning Melbourne around and his success at Richmond. I'm sure about a dozen clubs would be making enquires, especially those with inexperienced senior coaches. Does anyone know how long he signed for?

He was out there on the market for a bit before we picked him up, not saying your wrong, just don't thinks teams view as highly as some of us might.

He was out there on the market for a bit before we picked him up, not saying your wrong, just don't thinks teams view as highly as some of us might.
Was Weribees VFL coach until we got him

I reckon it is a case of clubs always wanting the new shiney thing rather than the old proven coach

I haven't been a fan of Goody but full credit to him, his coaching team and the players on crafting a 9 game win streak to the start of the season.
He has us in prime position to take home the ultimate prize.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ******* love when someome from the MFC makes me eat my words, and Simo is well on his way to doing that if he hasn't already. If we win a flag I'm 100% going with a Goody avatar and you should too.

I ******* love when someome from the MFC makes me eat my words, and Simo is well on his way to doing that if he hasn't already. If we win a flag I'm 100% going with a Goody avatar and you should too.

The best thing about us winning a flag is that Goody might start to loosen up in his pressers.

Sorry I won't mention anything ever again as it might trigger you and make you sad. Actually, best you put me back on ignore.

Hook line sinker. Didn't think you'd bite that easy.😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back