Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Brasher on the raising of eyebrows regarding Sheedy's appointment to the Board:

"...this is a bit sacrilegious. I think the past is important. I love it. I was a part of it as a supporter [but] it is irrelevant to where we are going now. We're going ahead, we're thinking about the future,"

So, irrelevant past, but loves it, so it is important, but all going ahead etc... keep it up Paul.

Folks, this is really encouraging stuff. This fella sounds clueless. Long may it continue.

Paul Brasher on the raising of eyebrows regarding Sheedy's appointment to the Board:

"...this is a bit sacrilegious. I think the past is important. I love it. I was a part of it as a supporter [but] it is irrelevant to where we are going now. We're going ahead, we're thinking about the future,"

So, irrelevant past, but loves it, so it is important, but all going ahead etc... keep it up Paul.

Folks, this is really encouraging stuff. This fella sounds clueless. Long may it continue.
Let the good times roll

Sounds senile, like his old mate Sheeds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They really nailed that Daniher situation didn't they?

They did imo. Getting Pick seven for a bloke that has not played for two years is a dream result despite not getting two firsts last year. Geelong kept Kelly and it paid off.

Consider the we lost one of the best forwards ever on a massive deal for pick 19 at the top of his powers. It continues to sting every time the AFL pull shite like this our of their corrupt behinds.

As far as I can tell, Essendon is offering Dunkley more money than Carlton is offering to Saad. Plus Dunkley is younger and contracted. So obviously Dunkley is worth more.

Dodo likes to look tough and "win" the trade. Other clubs need to say grow up or we're not dealing with you.

Years ago trade week was boring until the last half hour because everyone tried to screw each other for every ounce of value.

Recently we finally have a more mature marketplace where deals are done sensibly and respectfully. Dodo stood out as the exception.

By giving him pick 7 for Daniher, the AFL have only encouraged the sooking and pettiness again.

As far as I can tell, Essendon is offering Dunkley more money than Carlton is offering to Saad. Plus Dunkley is younger and contracted. So obviously Dunkley is worth more.

Dodo likes to look tough and "win" the trade. Other clubs need to say grow up or we're not dealing with you.

Years ago trade week was boring until the last half hour because everyone tried to screw each other for every ounce of value.

Recently we finally have a more mature marketplace where deals are done sensibly and respectfully. Dodo stood out as the exception.

By giving him pick 7 for Daniher, the AFL have only encouraged the sooking and pettiness again.

If you get pick 7 for a injury prone hack why wouldn't you expect Fantisa to be worth pick 1, 2 and 3.

The whole afl system is a farcical corrupt joke. We know it. The clubs know it. Yet we are stupid enough to put up with it, year in year out, like it doesn't matter.

If you get pick 7 for a injury prone hack why wouldn't you expect Fantisa to be worth pick 1, 2 and 3.

The whole afl system is a farcical corrupt joke. We know it. The clubs know it. Yet we are stupid enough to put up with it, year in year out, like it doesn't matter.
What can you do? Gil will do Gil.

We can only do what we can within the so called rules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back