Review The good, the bad, the shat - vs Fremantle R3 2024

How many games will we win from our first 10?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We * ing suck

When you go 0-3 your season is a write-off, no matter which way you slice it. Absolutely makes my blood boil that we signed that spud Nicks just as we produced a turd of a first game, before we produced equally s**t house second and third games. We don't deserve to win a game this year.

Still convinced losing Rahilly as our forward coach has been a massive loss. Forwards playing from behind, half forwards have no desire be the hit up lead. Skill level is DEPLORABLE. Players look scared to crack in, second to every contest. Let Young, Serong, Clark run through the middle of the oval all game and rack up touches. Why aren't we seeing Rankine, Pedlar, Rachele through the middle if they're nit impacting up forward?

Thanks for everything for Smith but Nank should be in next week, along with Dowling, Curtain and Edwards. Tex's back is either still no good or time has caught up with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is not a single thing the crows have done in the 3 games so far that can possibly get a mention in the good column.

the bad: honestly not to much bad either. Its all Ugly

Nick, the effort, the lack of pride in the jumper. My attitude that has been forced on me by 7 years of negligent mismanagement. As a supporter ive never felt such a lack of respect by the club for its fans and history.

Ive followed this club from day 1. Ive seen some floggings in that time and but im struggling to find a time where the club has gone out of its way in this fashion to accept mediocrity where simply making finals is seen as an end game pass mark. Roo has disgraced himself with this Nicks re-signing. Im not in Adelaide and I can't hear what he has said but the whole leadership of the club needs a clean out. Have to go.

Imagine changing the game plan in the off season to minimise our strengths and maximize our weaknesses

Because that's exactly what Nicks did
But hey, we looked good in the preseason and players were doing pb's. We were burning up the track.

I don't want to hear a peep again about how we look in preseason training as it means less than jack sh1t

Back