Review The good, the bad, the shat - vs Fremantle R3 2024

How many games will we win from our first 10?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate to say it, but Fogarty is looking like a dud. Thought he'd be the replacement to tex but he's failing to show he has what it takes
I watched Fogarty closely tonight.
Looks like he's still thinking he's the built-like-a-brick-shithouse that can out-muscle and shrug off the smaller kids in Under-17s.
Really disappointing this year.

I just can’t believe every single poster isn’t posting about this.

If there was a dictator in charge of the country, who kept f*cking things up, and you couldn’t vote him out, would we all be on here bitching about how useless his ministers were?

That’s what people are doing here. It’s f*cking insane.
We don’t own our license - it’s pointless at this point.

I thought the back line was extremely solid for most of the game. It was the Crows back six that thwarted Fremantle and not just their own terrible skills.

Unfortunately the reason we have definitive proof of this is because the back line switched off for five minutes and the Dockers piled on the goals in that time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good: Top 4 draft pick this year.
Bad: Crows draft record the past 10 years and knowing that top 4 pick probably wont even make it as an AFL player.
Ugly: Peaking at 10th place last year after a 7 year rebuild and needing to start a new one.
We'll get the best key defender in the draft.

We've made some questionable recruitment decisions, but i reckon the bigger issue we need to seriously address is player development.
Bang on.

As I said earlier, I was at the game, I’ve never seen so many unforced turnovers from a side. Our disposal was beyond woeful. There just isn’t words for it.

Dawson getting similar numbers to last year but the quality has gone to s**t.
Turnover numbers are

Flying Rocket Girl GIF

Haven't looked at the CBA stats but after watching the game (God I wish I could have that 3 hours back) I don't remember seeing Rachele or Pedlar once. Sure Pedlar was awful but still you don't need to have the footy to crash some packs.

Took us till the game was over to even throw Rankine in there.

Usually I say to my self that the coaches much have some footage or insight that we don't and there's greater reasons. Tonight I realised our club is coached by pure incompetence. Gold passes to s**t players who consistently fail under pressure. If dowling doesn't come in I'll ******* riot.

Here's to another 5 years in the wilderness.

Back