Certified Legendary Thread The 'I've Got an Easton Wood' Appreciation Society.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best photo I could find of the mark Easton Wood took in Q1 of the PF.

f6bfed817915c15f1447cbcaa4738749

Best photo I could find of the mark Easton Wood took in Q1 of the PF.

f6bfed817915c15f1447cbcaa4738749
It looks like the GWS guy is giving him a piggyback and Easton is loving it!

I just had to laugh at GWS' master plan to leave him on his own for the best part of a quarter. "Surely an extra at the contest will do more damage than Easton Wood free at half back."

Errrrrr, no mate.

Said Wood needed to have a huge game for us to win yesterday, and his first half was utterly enormous. His best game for us in a while.

Think this man deserves a little more appreciation for his actions in the last few days. Understand all the focus on bevo and bob and they both deserve our admiration and respect, but Easton Wood is our second ever premiership captain and lifted massively to help us win a very tough prelim and gf while battling a dodgy ankle. Played two of his best games for the season, and since then it's like he's felt guilty for the accolades, almost pushing himself into the background to let other stories take the headlines. Deserves a lot more attention for all he's done imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

like i said in the autopsy thread. Bob was a club legend before this season. Before it all. Now Easton stands at his level. The guy's mix of brilliance and club love made him perfectly suited to step up and fill Bob's shoes

Hey Mike, where abouts did you get this photo? I was right behind Easton when this was happening (you can kinda see my chin behind the girl to Easton's left). I was hoping there'd be some shots with my face in it.

In any case, it was a great moment with Easton's wife and brother running down to the fence to see him. He was super pumped to be able to see them. Gave his bro a huge hug and his missus a huge smooch, then went off and came back with the cup for a few photos.

Hey Mike, where abouts did you get this photo?

I was one of the paparazzi on the arena ;)

just kidding mate.. hahaha , HS GF photos.

I shared some classes with Easton's brother at the Defence Academy long ago & got in touch occassionally throughout the year after some big games...Spoke to him this morning & just had to point out that Easton is up there as a Premiership Captain for the Bulldogs - alongside Charlie Sutton. What esteemed company!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back