Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with my ex-wife to all her chemo treatments. Seven months of chemo. Lost all her hair. Constant pain. Then 25 radiation treatments. That stuff is disastrous. She said that if she ever got cancer again, she would refuse the chemo cause it felt worse than the cancer. I don't believe Kim has it. The stuff like spreading her legs and doing a y-shaped exercise with her legs, so close to surgery... can't be true. But my heart goes out to anyone who does have cancer. We spent a lot of time with people who were going through it... my ex's chemo came through a slow drip which took 8 hours at a time. We were in the US, and the vast majority of the info that cancer organisations gave us were just about breast cancer... she had gynaecological cancer, Stage 3b. It is just a hellish road.

I have mixed feelings posting in this thread - while it's occasionally hilarious, I think we're dealing with a girl who might not be particularly well (in ways unrelated to her claims on instagram). I do worry how this thread might look one day in the fullness of time.

Having said that, as someone who has seen a number of family members go through serious stomach and bowel operations, including cancer treatment: if she's fabricating this stuff (as very likely seems the case), she should be utterly ashamed of herself. Thousands of families around Australia have to watch their rellies fight off these illnesses - and, at times, endure incredibly painful treatments which can be just as life threatening as the illnesses themselves - it's tough, tough viewing.

If this is the cry for attention and/or GoFundMe that it appears to be, that is despicable.

If it was just attacks on her for being her it wouldnt be on.

But she is taking money and giving terrible financial advice and straight up lying about her successes.

Its all fair game.

Thread rates, babes.

I posted late last week re a close friend who had a bowel cancer removed in late January, she only a week or two ago finished a roughly 12 week course of chemo, she has good days and bad days but I can absolutely say if Kim is back on her feet in 3 weeks or so she is bullshitting big time.
My Nan had bowel cancer, granted she was in her early 70s but it killed her pretty quickly.

Also interesting that she now has bowel cancer and not cervical cancer as stated in February this year

If it was just attacks on her for being her it wouldnt be on.

But she is taking money and giving terrible financial advice and straight up lying about her successes.

Its all fair game.

Thread rates, babes.

I know, babes, I know. Mostly I'm just pissed off about the spurious claims.

Hard not to see the comedy here, I grant you.

My Nan had bowel cancer, granted she was in her early 70s but it killed her pretty quickly.

Also interesting that she now has bowel cancer and not cervical cancer as stated in February this year

Mulligan rule Babes

My mother in law had bowel cancer. Now she shits into a bag.

Pffft, bowel, cervical. It's all pipes right?

Do you think Kimmy is still buying on the dip whilst having her butthole stitched up ?

depends, as she only makes her purchases in fantasy land with the benefit of hindsight. Schrodingers crypto investment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you care how this thread would be viewed in the years to come? People use to say the N word like it was normal 50 years ago, guaranteed we're all saying horrific stuff now without even knowing it.

they didn't like the F word back then.

there's always a word you can say to shock.

Just like her previous name of Rebecca Maxton

FMD, was just having a look through that channel. She really does have a few screws loose. Almost makes me feel bad for making fun of her, if only she wasn't a scheming campaigner who took advantage of others.

I have mixed feelings posting in this thread - while it's occasionally hilarious, I think we're dealing with a girl who might not be particularly well (in ways unrelated to her claims on instagram). I do worry how this thread might look one day in the fullness of time.

Having said that, as someone who has seen a number of family members go through serious stomach and bowel operations, including cancer treatment: if she's fabricating this stuff (as very likely seems the case), she should be utterly ashamed of herself. Thousands of families around Australia have to watch their rellies fight off these illnesses - and, at times, endure incredibly painful treatments which can be just as life threatening as the illnesses themselves - it's tough, tough viewing.

If this is the cry for attention and/or GoFundMe that it appears to be, that is despicable.

i understand the intent of your comment but she clearly is either narcassistic or a sociopath. She’ll keep scamming it up with no regard for anyone and i highly doubt she will end up having an epiphany given her personality type.

i understand the intent of your comment but she clearly is either narcassistic or a sociopath. She’ll keep scamming it up with no regard for anyone and i highly doubt she will end up having an epiphany given her personality type.

This is correct. Her type are incapable of feeling remorse or shame for anything they do, so anything that is said or written about her will have no effect anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back