Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NEWS: Kim duthie denies having sex and Taking drugs with Ricky Nixon.

Even if the 7pm project didn't air what she said off the camera, surely she's smart enough to know there's a studio audience there that will leak what she said. What she said she wanted to be public knowledge, she can't be that stupid....

I don't think it really mattered. Even without the off air bit it was so obvious that she was making the whole thing up. She was just a train wreck. It's not like they were picking on her or anything. Vizard was actually trying to be somewhat compassionate to her almost to the point of saying you do know your on TV don't you kind of thing. The off air bit was confirmation but it was already so obvious just by her reactions and body language etc..

Yes Ricky Nixon crawling across her bed in his jocks..is no proof they had sex ....now about this bridge i have for sale ....;)

I know.

BUT, doesn't make them decent human beings imo.....

This is a circus, and the outcome for the most vulnerable is likely to be very poor.

just awful to have it still going on.

Maybe some good will come out of it.

Nixon has been found out for what he is. Kims lost all credibility. Hope she enjoys her 5 minutes of fame, and makes the most of this, because once this is all over, shit sticks.

I actually feel a little for her. And her parents.

Maybe some good will come out of it.

Nixon has been found out for what he is. Kims lost all credibility. Hope she enjoys her 5 minutes of fame, and makes the most of this, because once this is all over, shit sticks.

I actually feel a little for her. And her parents.

I just think she has BPD. Has all the hallmarks of untreated.

I am uncomfortable that the media are actually showing anything to do with this...

Kim Duthie would get players 82 points on the Deathlist game.

Should have kept it to myself.

I must have missed something here,

what did Sam Newman have to do with anything, they asked her a question about him and my foxtel froze for about 10 seconds, then the questions moved back to Nixon. Did anyone else get that?

What does he allegedly have to do with this?

Yeah whats Newman got to do with it?

I must have missed something here,

what did Sam Newman have to do with anything, they asked her a question about him and my foxtel froze for about 10 seconds, then the questions moved back to Nixon. Did anyone else get that?

What does he allegedly have to do with this?

According to Miss Druthies twitter account, she is 'dating' Sam Newman now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Sam wouldn't get caught up in all of this....

lol then again......

i hope she dies.

just sayin'

Nah, I hope she doesn't.
If I was in her situation, with everyone hating your guts. I would just end up hanging myself, or never go out in public again or move states.
(She should atleast move states).

[youtube]sETmz9x0Avo[/youtube]

How about her telling Dave Hughes to "get f***ed lets do it again" when Dave said it was pretty obvious she was lying anyway after she fessed up to it.

She really is a vile piece of work, absolutely no sympathy for her whatsoever. Hopefully she gets what's coming to her one day.

Hopefully she gets what's coming to her one day.

Already happening.

Shes had sex with Nixon (I just threw up a little in my mouth), lost all credibility, had her name destroyed, been pilloried, and from this day forward will have this shit hanging over her head for employers and partners to think about.

Would you marry her? Or hire her? Or trust her?

What more do you want to do... burn her at the stake?

Ricky Nixon is going to look even more stupid now. This story wont go away now as it looks as though he may have paid her to come out with this crap. I'm only saying that as my opinion but I reckon that is what most people will think.

I suspect a lot of people have the same opinion as you.....when I saw in the paper this morning, that she was hoping to buy the place she's renting now, my first thought was, hello hello hello, something is not right here:eek:

How the hell could she buy anything, she doesn't work....and even if she was paid for these interviews, its still not enough for a deposit on anything in inner melb. area, let alone the repayments..

Someone is paying this girl, or going to split monies with her IMO...

How Nixon can still deny this all happened is beyond me....there is a video for gods sake, in his undies no less, in a hotel room with this girl...drugs also shown...the police and lawyers would probably have seen the rest of that video and what they got up to in that room....

There would have been more of the tape than what was released to the public.....might have even shown them doing the deed!!;)

This time Kim IS lying, and being used like a puppet on a string, and someone is in the background pulling those strings......hmm, wonder who?

c223b616-07c7-43e9-8df8-38fc7699ccc5.jpg

Nope.

He took her out for dinner a week or two ago. Been spending a bit of time together since.

She tweeted that the date was 'nice'.

Links to her twitter account above in the thread if youre intrested.

You watch Sam Newman change his tune about her tonight, in times past he's spoken about her being trashy etc etc, tonight we'll probably be subject to 'she's a lovely girl who is misunderstood' blah blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back