Werewolf The Legend of Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

you almost had me convinced it wasnt you. i was reading the roles and wasnt sure if there was no further night actions since one of the witches was already dead, which made it possible it was hatchy.

Thanks to everyone for playing and thanks to SM. He helped me out of a few messes and gave me some great advice.

I've learnt a lot from modding this one too. Look forward to being a villager on the next one. Having multiple pms is exhausting lol.

Yeah I tuned out a few times when I logged on to ten PMs haha.

great game One Eyed Sainter 66 and SM

pretty good plot twist with spookism being Zelda, very well played mate!

Cloud_ and Frankston Rover very well played as well for the village.

going to be a very tight vote for best on ground i reckon.

please submit votes to me via PM

best on ground

worst on ground

best melt:
I kicked a few junk time goals to look good. I did nothing for most the game haha.

Until andonis created some havoc. Or has he put it, fun. Andonis pm'd me to say pass the amulet on to franky then promptly voted for franky, claimed he was evil and asked for all the votes. It is as a good idea in theory. Everyone would waste their votes on him and second place (hopefully evil) would end up getting lynched.

But instead everyone sheep voted onto him and those few posters with a different vote (and later nakia who put a vote on blacky because of his football team) stayed put. I was waiting for dogs to do his last minute vote change and make it a seven way tie. Thankfully he didn't and the village had just one more casualty. It was goodbye bet on blue.
Thoroughly enjoyed this game, thanks OES :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NIGHT TWO

After seeing Dapper the night before, the Wolves were always going to kill him that night and the serial killer struck well, knocking off DemonJim and the cub tigland. Things began to turn for the village that night though as Frankston Rover in what seemed like a crap shoot, struck gold when he knocked off Itsmyshow dealing the mafia their first blow. The wolves lost another one in dennis crumpet that night as well. And predictably Spooks guessed who was Link bringing him into the Zelda PM.

The next day, a bandwagon started on Joe early and everyone (including him) thought he was cooked but amazingly... astonishingly, votes came from Andonis as they didn’t trust he was good after what had happened the day before. The ambiguity in which the medal had been handed over (perhaps that was the mod’s fault :oops:) also made it hard to understand but Franky thought Joe was hiding something so decided to start a lynch on him which nearly turned into a two way lynch. This would have been good for Zant who was on the radar to be seered that night by the wolves. IN the end, that didn’t matter as Andonis scored the late tie breaking vote from Spookism who was confused about what was going on and that sealed Ando’s fate.

Night three certainly had potential to be awesome. Link seered the flogs getting them onside straight away. Brahj was knocked off by the mafia and the wolves had a seer and two kills to put through. Amazingly, the wolves (who had gotten a free seer the previous night when I actually revealed Cloud as a flog instead of just a villager) had the seer blocked and targeted two people that couldn’t die at night in Dr C and Far Kern. The move of the night though, came from Zelda who seered the Alpha Wolf. Joe wouldn’t last the day.

The next few days went pretty similarly. Joe hung because he was outed to the village by Franky; he put up a little bit of a fight, but knew early on the writing was on the wall and used the day to converse with the last remaining wolf Red Mist what to do from then on, giving he had no seers left.

Night four saw Twinrova arrive giving Far Kern and BD one block and kill per night; however instead of using this to perhaps eradicate the villagers/evil that were still there, they only succeeded in pointless blocks of Blacky and pointless kills of Franky (who had various protection) Day five saw the event that pitted Froggy and Franky aganst each other when upon finding the Master Sword, Franky was given one chance only to try and guess who Ganon was and if correct would fight him then and there in a coin flip fight to the death. Franky correctly guessed Froggy and the battle commenced (even though Franky was asleep) IN the end, Link prevailed and Ganon perished. A very well done game by Froggy who had flown completely under the radar up until that point.

Good game as well based on one of my favourite things in the world.
You played bloody well. You were up against it too. You and the witches both but you came through it pretty well in the end.

After the Filth lynching when day five re-commenced, that left only Dogs alive for the Mafia and red mist bit the dust that night when Franky bit him, but it looked like our hero would be dead when Far Kern attacked him. At the last minute I realised I had forgotten to randomise the Mirror shield (which had thus far gone Nakia, Dr C, Froggy and BRAB) and threw a ten sided die deciding it would go to Franky if it rolled a one. Imagine my surprise when that was the number, I had to redo the write up now Franky had miraculously survived and Twinrova took the hit too.IN the long run, It mattered not because Franky, suspecting his time was almost up, formulated a sort of code between Spooks and Cloud so as not to truly reveal Zelda, which would involve Cloud false claiming Zelda to draw out evil. This proved to be the cleverest move of the game and some brilliant acting from Spooks and Cloud gave it authenticity. I watched in delight as my heros kept scrambling through.

The next night, Franky had his final kill, taking out Dogs, but his luck had run out as the amulet couldn’t be given to him as he had just shared it with one of his PM members and Spook had to let it leave their PM and go back to the flogs. This became his undoing as Dr C got in his final kill of the game, taking out a finally unprotected Link and ending his game.

From there, the false claim of Zelda came from Cloud and BD naturally used his last block on Cloud, thinking he was Zelda when in reality it was spook who was providing the seers. Dr C was lynched immediately that day and the following day it wrapped up when BD was lynched giving the village a fairly comprehensive victory. A massive thank you to everyone who participated, especially my Link, Zelda and Ganon who all played absolutely superbly. My serial killer was up against it, only getting kills every second night phase and losing his potential compatriot night one. (funny story, Sante told me he wouldn’t be very active and asked him to modkill him as a villager and give his role to another villager – then he miraculously guessed Spook as Zelda and was killed that night – bizarre) My witches when they joined forces made the fatal error of only attacking the same people who were protected by various things. My evil factions, brilliant work to all – early on, the village looked in great trouble, but it was huge credit to the various god roles of the game in Blacky, the flogs and the villagers they were able to make it through in the end.

Thanks guys, its been a hell of a lot of fun!

For anyone wondering this was the code spooks and I used when I claimed Zelda.

He votes for his seer target in one post, then with his next post he includes the seer result.

For instance, if he seers Michaels and it comes back villager.

Post 1: "I'm voting Michaels today, think he's a bit suss."
Post 2: "How many villagers are left in this game?"

I'll interpret that as 'Michaels is a villager.'

For anyone wondering this was the code spooks and I used when I claimed Zelda.
Absolute genius.

I learnt in death note how good big joe d blacky and Golum were at this game.

I learnt in prison break how good SM and pants were.

I learnt in this one how good Frankston rover is. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back