The Liberal Party - How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Governmemt has just gone against a Parliamentary convention that's stood since Federation voting down a recommendation from their own Speaker to refer Porter to the Privileges Commitee in order for the alleged anal rapist to keep his those people whose bitch he is secret. These ballot box cricket bats need to be literal, not metaphorical.

Because they need their votes

That's why nothing'll be done.

Backgrounding against sexual assault victims, turning the Feds on political enemies and secret trials are all good. It's not the rank hypocrisy that suprises me, we're all used to that by now but the fact that Greg Hunt can actually emote is the shock to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And to be absolutely brutal, with all that going on right now I would put it past Greg Hunt to lie about this sort of thing as a distraction. Has he referred it to the AFP?
7 or 10 news said it was " A few years ago "......

Stutchbury is heavily conflicted. Bluer than blue. Son was Prez of Young Libs.

Also, interesting the number of former ABC journos who find a home in the Liberal Party becoming RWNJs with ease. You know the ABC, that lefty bastion. :rolleyes:

Pru Goward pontificating the underclass in the Fin like she didn't give birth to my old mate the living train wreck Katie Fisher, maybe she should look in her own backyard before she judges others.
It's kinda funny when the Libs say the quiet part out loud, and you can show people exactly what Libs think of them.

Looks encouraging but based on the Hollow Man's entire period of lying, cover-ups, and misogyny as PM it should be closer to L/NP 30 ALP 70

96XoKGY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back