Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

I once had a bloke send me a photo of (what I assume) was his sh*t in a toilet.

Seriously.
Haha that is pretty ******* funny

2 girls 1 cup, eat your heart out

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I've seen many weird things on the internet but I draw the line at scat. I can't help but wonder who cleans it up once they are done.
Odell Beckham Jr I believe

I've seen many weird things on the internet but I draw the line at scat. I can't help but wonder who cleans it up once they are done.

Dunno mate, never been interested enough in it to find out.

Did you bash one out to it just to make him feel even more stupid?

Was tempted :p

I'm getting a common theme of St Kilda supporters melting down in dms

Or it is the one St Kilda supporter dm trolling us all

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

It was a few years ago when they beat us in 2015 with the Montagna goal with 10 seconds to go, guy went around DMing a bunch of us with that stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a few years ago when they beat us in 2015 with the Montagna goal with 10 seconds to go, guy went around DMing a bunch of us with that stuff.
Flooding the threads with it too, pretty average stuff.

A bit weird that a Saints supporter could have that much anger towards another minnow. That's some crazy level of insecurity.

Was tempted :p

I remember now. It was a bunch of pr0n spam via DM to various people plus a brief but entertaining interlude on our game day thread that got shut down by Doss yeah?

You guys missed out on all the Browns and Cleveland Steamer jokes on the NFL board at the time OBJs poop fetish was heard about, a wonderful time was had by all.

So do we start a OBJ memorial society thread of players who sh*t on Melbourne?
"The Scott Morrison medal for players who s**t themselves in big games for Melbourne. Brought you by McDonalds"

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back