Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

McKay also got done in 1v1s in that game against a cooked Neville Jetta

BTW, if you want some lols check out North's Josh Kelly thread again. Apparently he's going to North as a salary cap dump by the Giants, with the Giants paying some of his salary. Huge

Still behind Geelong Richmond Port Brisbane StKilda when there up and firing.

Some Hawthorn genius on the MB.

Hilarious content on the Dogs board about how we’re the worst 8-0 side, only winning because of Lever and May and the umpiring. This is a club which would be in a 60 year GF drought if not for the only case of genuine systemic umpiring fraud in the history of the game. Beautiful reading.

Hilarious content on the Dogs board about how we’re the worst 8-0 side, only winning because of Lever and May and the umpiring. This is a club which would be in a 60 year GF drought if not for the only case of genuine systemic umpiring fraud in the history of the game. Beautiful reading.
It's taken years of Illuminati black ops dealings, but finally we have the umpires and AFL in our pocket. Please remember to keep reading the running sheet: We are a good team, and umpiring decisions don't decide matches.

I go through and like alot of those negative posts then wait for the aggressive pms

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Do people actually PM you? Lmao
Yeah there was a Saints supporter having a melt down about the Dees especially Petracca. So every negative post of his I kept on liking with the laughing option.

One morning I log on to see all of these melt down PMs about Mccartin banging my mum, me being gay ext.

God it was funny how bad this poor guy had been getting triggered by my liking of all his posts, I actually felt bad for him

So I did him one last favour, I reported his dm's and he got permanently banned

Yeah there was a Saints supporter having a melt down about the Dees especially Petracca. So every negative post of his I kept on liking with the laughing option.

One morning I log on to see all of these melt down PMs about Mccartin banging my mum, me being gay ext.

God it was funny how bad this poor guy had been getting triggered by my liking of all his posts, I actually felt bad for him

Jeepers..
Either a 15 year old on the internet for the first time or a man with some serious issues.

Some Hawthorn genius on the MB.
This person is delusional or just really bitter about the dees being on top. Gives every excuse in the book, even the Richmond game that first 10 minutes we were getting strangled so we can't be any good, forget the other 70 minutes of control how dare we not have control for the entire game. We only travel interstate once then gets pulled up on it as we literally played North in Tassie last week so he back tracks oh that doesn't count. Don't know why I'm giving a synopsis it's all there.

Jeepers..
Either a 15 year old on the internet for the first time or a man with some serious issues.
Yeah as much as I find it funny part of me is also concerned with his mental health

What was his name?

Few years ago there was a particular Richmond troll who was getting death threats from Pies fans in his DMs. People lose their mind on this website.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was his name?

Few years ago there was a particular Richmond troll who was getting death threats from Pies fans in his DMs. People lose their mind on this website.
Can't see it in my msgbox anymore to see the usersname

But LethalSaint has sent me a dm about Melbourne being s**t lol

Everyone seems to think that May is a certainty for the full back position in the AA team. Andrews will get it again. May has to start convincingly winning one one on contests and stop fumbling and stat massaging to secure a spot

Yes, damn that Steven May. Never wins one-on-ones.

Yes, damn that Steven May. Never wins one-on-ones.
As good as May was last night he would not go for any marks, don’t know if it was a directive or he was a little spooked by the presence of Franklin.

Haha, I have noticed your name turn up in a lot of other club only threads.

Enjoyed reading ImissFrosty getting whacked in this week's blues match thread as well.
Haha I'm sure it does

I'm big footy famous mother *er

Haha, I have noticed your name turn up in a lot of other club only threads.

Enjoyed reading ImissFrosty getting whacked in this week's blues match thread as well.
I was just spreading the positive vibes.
But geez they're sweaty with their changes.
Although there was one bloke who brough Omac in even though he's out for 10 weeks with a back injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back