Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

START

good effort particularly for 2nd and 3rd qtr. Bit of bad luck, poor umpiring and a weak list, but great to see whe are getting harder to play agains. melbourne are front runners so a few late easy goals. A few kids showed a bit and some tricks.

END

Were we as deluded in the Neeld years?

I do have to agree those kids McGovern and Kelly showed a bit. Lots to look forward to.

7. Jack Silvagni is better than you think

It’s time the footy industry recognises Jack Silvagni for what he is – a genuine star – rather than just a very good player. Into his seventh year at Carlton, the 24-year-old is having a stellar season. Ahead of Sunday’s win against GWS, Silvagni was averaging 13.9 disposals per game, 1.3 goals, 5.6 marks and 1.3 clearances, which all are career-best marks. The son of a gun was among the best afield against the Giants after tallying 20 disposals (seven contested) at 80 per cent efficiency, two goals, seven score involvements, eight marks, eight pressure acts and four inside 50s. Silvagni has long been admired for being a tireless worker, which he continues to be, but he is now more than that. And, he’s the ultimate team man, prepared to play whatever role is asked of him, which is another reason the Blues’ faithful love him. – Trent Masenhelder

Genuine star :$

It’s time the footy industry recognises Jack Silvagni for what he is – a genuine star – rather than just a very good player. Into his seventh year at Carlton, the 24-year-old is having a stellar season. Ahead of Sunday’s win against GWS, Silvagni was averaging 13.9 disposals per game, 1.3 goals, 5.6 marks and 1.3 clearances, which all are career-best marks. The son of a gun was among the best afield against the Giants after tallying 20 disposals (seven contested) at 80 per cent efficiency, two goals, seven score involvements, eight marks, eight pressure acts and four inside 50s. Silvagni has long been admired for being a tireless worker, which he continues to be, but he is now more than that. And, he’s the ultimate team man, prepared to play whatever role is asked of him, which is another reason the Blues’ faithful love him. – Trent Masenhelder

Spat out my drink at that. If Silvagni is a genuine star then Fritsch will be a hall of fame legend.

By that logic Jayden Hunt is a star

By that logic Jayden Hunt is a star
Superstar

I think the first quarter of the tigers and bummers might be fiery before the tigers fully pump them .Lloyd looked pissed on Sunday footy show . Pretty insipid effort from the bombers .

so much :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adam Treloar:

"They (Collingwood) are a very passionate fan base who I still interact with.

"The amount of Collingwood people I meet at the shops and give me their love and just wish I was still there is something that I appreciate and cherish.

"When they say you're still my favourite player, not you were my favourite player, is something I appreciate it.

"It wasn't just my footy that affected them, it was my life and the way I am as a person, too."

:$:$:$

Adam Treloar:

"The amount of Collingwood people I meet at the shops and give me their love and just wish I was still there is something that I appreciate and cherish.

"When they say you're still my favourite player, not you were my favourite player, is something I appreciate it.

"It wasn't just my footy that affected them, it was my life and the way I am as a person, too."

I just read the whole Kate Jesaulenko thread and this reads like one of her FB posts.

Adam Treloar:

:poov1:

Adam Treloar:

:sick: 🤢🤮💩

Gee, little wonder Kim wears the pants in that relationship.

You are deluded.
Harmes is a good outside mid/forward, when polaying in the mid several years ago he was a liability. That's why he doesn't play there anymore.
Sparrow. HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, midfielder?
Viney is a average player, demoted as captain because he can't lead. Demoted as first picked midfielder because he not consistance enough to play there like Petracca and Oliver.
I didn't say Brayshaw isn't a good midfielder.
Whose spot would Viney be taking in the Saints team? Steele or Crouch.

If you look at Richmond's 3 premierships as the fulfillment of a prophecy, nothing can ever top what we did, and the one we won in '20 to go back to back being akin to needing a perfect 10 whilst trying to perform a reverse 4½ somersault in the pike position, the degree of difficulty alone puts Richmond in class of it's own.

Melbourne were always going to get a flag eventually as a reward for all their tanking. But don't pretend to forget that others laboured for Melbourne, and Goodwin entered into their labours.

While prophet Benny Gale was telling the AFL to shove their priority pick up their arse, that we were the cause of all our problems and we would fix it ourselves, you guys were tanking and looking for AFL help.

So there is the Richmond way, and the Melbourne way, which way is better, really?

Richmond's flags were written in the stars it seems, and winning the flag in the shortest season with shortened games is the most incredible thing any club has ever been able to accomplish.

So tanking 13 years ago has rewarded us with a flag :drunk:
The AFL were begging Richmond to tank but Benny Gale told them to gagf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back