Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

That is literally the worst AA team I've ever seen. Well done Gawn but wtf not 1 wingman named half forward line not 1 of them play there. all of AFL awards are ******* trash selected by ******* idiots. then there's the brownlow selected by the mob everybody hates
I'm led to believe it's not selected on statistics or impact on the team in the position they play(on that logic May would be a ******* starter, becuase he saved our arse in the true Full Back position that Andrews half plays. Andrews is more or less like Lever, he intercepts. Does he not?!)
Its more or less selected on reputation ive gathered over th eyars. Players being selected not on form but their name

It's easily the worst aa team. I would be ok if weitering was selected over may, but not Darcy Moore. Weitering and May both had far superior seasons, it's obvious that the numbskulls selecting this team just go on who's the flashiest and looks the best. Absolute joke

thought the same at first but look at our trade board. we have campaigners saying we're gonna pay McKay 800k

I love Harry so I wouldn't be against it if it meant we are swapping out TMac's contract for that.

Sorry I'll tell Dusty and Dangerfield to stop pushing forward, cant accept their 49.2% and 45.9% accuracy in front of goal. Didn't seem to bother Cripps last year when he went for 38 and 4 vs the Lions. Even Petracca is 47% career average...🤡

Dusty 265.188
Dangerfield 294.228
Petracca 94.68
Cripps 54.64

They got 7 goals from bad umpiring decisions, we may have got 2. We were 4 goal better side tonight.

Yeah mate, that's not what the scoreboard states though...

The WCE autopsy thread is a great read, could've picked from 100 similar posts about the umpires.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah mate, that's not what the scoreboard states though...

The WCE autopsy thread is a great read, could've picked from 100 similar posts about the umpires.
Remember when Shuey ducked his way to a finals win against Port, Remember when Liam Ryan arguably blocked Maynard to win the GF?

That's what all you campaigners sound like when you blame umps aswell.

Had a look on the Blues rumour thread. Looks like they have Williams Saad and likely Oliver signed up.

Beside the fact they couldn't afford to pay those 3 in their salary cap, where do they think they are going to get the trade currency for Saad and Oliver?

Beside the fact they couldn't afford to pay those 3 in their salary cap, where do they think they are going to get the trade currency for Saad and Oliver?
surely Saad isn't worth more than pick 27 or whatever bombers have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back