Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm pretty sure he was serious...

What if we split pick 7 into Pick 14 and Pick 16; Pick 16 for Saad and Pick 14 + future 1st (say Pick 12) + future 2nd with Oliver and future 3rd coming back?

Edit, never mind...
15, next years first, 27 & paddy Dow/Kemp

:openmouth:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure he was serious...

Edit, never mind...

:openmouth:
so he wants pick 3 in value for 7? which im guessing he thinks he's getting that from Geelong. why would you give up 16 for Saad when 27 should get it done. all sorts of *ation with this 1

so he wants pick 3 in value for 7? which im guessing he thinks he's getting that from Geelong. why would you give up 16 for Saad when 27 should get it done. all sorts of ******ation with this 1
Tbf, they're dealing with Essendon for Saad, so 27 almost definitely won't get it done.

That said, if reports are to be believed, Dodo will be a busy man with all the guys wanting out, so may be the year to catch him slipping.

Clayton Oliver thread has Carlton with a bottomless CAP. Apparently Simpson was on a million this year.
Those one year deals would've been massive. Feel bad for Hawthorn though, Burgoyne must be on 1.2/1.3 on his one multiple 1 year deals.

Not so quite opposition board lunicy but just heard some Essendon nuffy call in SEN about trading Saad and Daniher. He was saying they should go for McKay and also get a pick or he'll be forced to the draft where he'll end up getting picked up by North. With Daniher he wants rayner in a trade even though Dwayne tried to explain that Daniher is a free agent he just wouldn't listen. Dwayne then asked would Rayner want to leave Brisbane to go to Essendon? He said after winning the premiership he would. This is based on the fact he's an Essendon district boy. Have to give credit to Dwayne (and others in talkback radio) there's a lot of crazies that call in and they do well to let them have their say.

Not so quite opposition board lunicy but just heard some Essendon nuffy call in SEN about trading Saad and Daniher. He was saying they should go for McKay and also get a pick or he'll be forced to the draft where he'll end up getting picked up by North. With Daniher he wants rayner in a trade even though Dwayne tried to explain that Daniher is a free agent he just wouldn't listen. Dwayne then asked would Rayner want to leave Brisbane to go to Essendon? He said after winning the premiership he would. This is based on the fact he's an Essendon district boy. Have to give credit to Dwayne (and others in talkback radio) there's a lot of crazies that call in and they do well to let them have their say.
I heard some completely delusional nuffy on the way to work crapping on about Essendons history & the fact they have won 16 premierships. He claimed that would be enough to have players lining up to play for them. As if players give a s**t about stuff like that.

I heard some completely delusional nuffy on the way to work crapping on about Essendons history & the fact they have won 16 premierships. He claimed that would be enough to have players lining up to play for them. As if players give a sh*t about stuff like that.
They're the most delusional particularly with their list. Yes at the end of the day this is the players livelihood so history means jack.

I heard some completely delusional nuffy on the way to work crapping on about Essendons history & the fact they have won 16 premierships. He claimed that would be enough to have players lining up to play for them. As if players give a sh*t about stuff like that.

Essendon haven't won a final that wasn't coached by Kevin Sheedy for 50 years. Who wouldn't be excited to join in that success?

Essendon haven't won a final that wasn't coached by Kevin Sheedy for 50 years. Who wouldn't be excited to join in that success?
We haven't won a premiership that didn't involve Norm Smith since 1926...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A neutral said Carlton should trade Dow and O’Brien for Oliver. Sure mate one of the best players in the comp for two blokes who can’t get a game for Carlton.
Someone also claimed Carlton have 6 genuine A grade stars.

Soon to be 8 with Saad & Williams

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Really? That's pretty modest for a Blues supporter.
Can only assume it was a typo. I think he meant 9

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

In no way should Hogan be traded for any less than 2 first rounders, & nobody will give us anything close to that

Apparently he's become more valuable since he left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back