Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

The Essendon player in the background moonwalking by while Goddard has three blokes on him. Best.

******* lol it's Heppell.
I wouldn't rush to help Goddard either

Adelaide fans with another "Lever is s**t, wait no we don't care about him" day in their Dees thread. Lever was great today, even after an average first quarter. That 1v1 education is coming along too. Will be a slow build, but talk to me in five years when he's playing CHB.

Adelaide fans with another "Lever is s**t, wait no we don't care about him" day in their Dees thread. Lever was great today, even after an average first quarter. That 1v1 education is coming along too. Will be a slow build, but talk to me in five years when he's playing CHB.
What, they're not talking up Doedee after his stinker?

Just a couple of salty delusional Aints morons in the Fatty McCartin Thread.

Do you believe Petracca has lived up to the hype? If we're going to say Paddy is a bust then what about Petracca? Or is the grass always greener? Petracca, like McCartin, has done nothing to suggest to me we picked the wrong player. I will judge that once they have both have a decent sample size. Probably 50 odd games. Oh by the way just had a look it seems Petracca's played almost a full year more than Paddy.

Edit: Petracca has averaged 18.7 disposals and 0.9 goals a game in his 45 games. If we have missed out it's not on much.

Petrecca fits in well at Melbourne - they have a number of players who have an unrealistically high opinion of themselves. Not worried about the Dees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne's inside mids are a joke save for Oliver. Only just strong and fit enough to bully weakened sides. If we ditch Graham for SOS or Kennedy, we can pressure them all day with first use.
In Carlton's preview thread, not even sure where to start. Especially given he suggested that Matthew Kennedy will give them first use after already being dropped twice this season from their horrendous midfield. He's also suggesting that Jack Silvagni - having played midfield at VFL level for two weeks - will give them first use.

In Carlton's preview thread, not even sure where to start. Especially given he suggested that Matthew Kennedy will give them first use after already being dropped twice this season from their horrendous midfield. He's also suggesting that Jack Silvagni - having played midfield at VFL level for two weeks - will give them first use.

Our inside mids are such a joke we're leading the comp for contested possessions and rank 3rd for clearances. :think:

Gee they get their tail up when they beat another bottom 4 side for their first win of the season.

Time for another red

Jack Silvagni is quite honestly, one of the most underwhelming league footballers I've seen for a while. Does not have 1 single elite attribute and if Kennedy can't get a regular game in that midfield then he is the least of our worries.

Jack Silvagni is quite honestly, one of the most underwhelming league footballers I've seen for a while. Does not have 1 single elite attribute and if Kennedy can't get a regular game in that midfield then he is the least of our worries.
Really rated Matt Kennedy in his first year at GWS, but for some reason he's just not coming on. Reminds me a bit of post-injury Brock McLean.

Lamb to Lewis. He sets up behind the ball and is very important to them. Lamb to harass him and get in his face. Lewis has a n ego and a temper that he won’t be able to control.

Can’t stand Lewis. Arrogant flog. Belts Cripps in the jaw with a cheap shot, goes on tv 3 days later and says he’s got nothing to apologise for..

Hows this bloke. Get over it mate. And please sit on Lewis - watch Pig have a field day!

After Steve May got off, expecting them to both play now.

Lol

Will be bloody interesting FF .....
On one hand .... Expansion club showcasing in China ....
The other ... CFC hated by everyone except CFC ...

Still playing 'poor old me'.

FWIW I hope Murphy comes in and both the Curnows DO play - always fun to see the excuses these numpties pluck from their arses.

#showusyourgreenshoots

Averaging 20 disposals, 256m gained and coming 4th in the Coleman. By all means let him roam you idiots

Man I really wish the Carlton coaches went to the Carlton board for ideas.

The entire Carlton board is quality at the moment. With the amount of carry on, you’d be forgiven for thinking Steve Silvagni and Anthony Koutoufides just got cleared to play in this weekend’s Grand Final.

Instead two B-graders have been cleared and they’re paying $5.30 to go 2-7.

I almost admire the way Carlton fans get their tails up at the first sign of progress. You'd be forgiven for thinking they're 7-1, not 1-7.

On that though, I'm worried we'll * it up and lose.

Freo board on Adam Cerra - * I love this thread

If he goes I hope we get something really good, maybe he's the bait to get Hogan.

Hogan and who else? Cerra looks To be abetted prospect imo. Offer him 5 years.

For those who haven't seen Cerra and are wondering whether Freo have a Cripps/Clarry on their hands - he averages 12 touches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back