Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Ricmond board:

The only biff is those campaigners getting in our players faces smirking and laughing like theyre better than us, but when the last quarter came last season, that s**t disappeared. ******* flat track bullies. Hope we smash them, I hate that ******* club more than any other, scumbag entitled supporters and players alike.

Ricmond board:

The only biff is those campaigners getting in our players faces smirking and laughing like theyre better than us, but when the last quarter came last season, that s**t disappeared. ******* flat track bullies. Hope we smash them, I hate that ******* club more than any other, scumbag entitled supporters and players alike.
Oh yeah their board going hard this week!
Winning a flag has turned them into absolute f***** strokers.
Actually they've always been strokers

Ricmond board:

hahha us "Entitled"? To what?
we haven't won s**t since 64'

okay now he's comparing our supporter base to Dorks or Geelong.

If you hate Melbourne you've got something weird going on in your head. We just aren't a hateable club.

Richmond were our bunnies for a few years. They only beat us last year because of injury and they know it.

Hickey - keep that form and we could have deadly ruck forward combo with marshall. Set the tone early.

Coffield - never play him halfback again get him kicking into our 50. Hes a jet. 11 marks. Fyfe 2 with better disposal. And ****en quick.

Acres - see steele. Just needs to release before that extra step he takes on disposal. Another step forward for the goat.

Paddy - beastmode is the only way in describe it. Did it alone membrey non existent. Something to build on now. That has to be the minimum for him now. Crashing bashind marking goals.

Spotted on the St Kilda board.

Defies belief that a team with a third-gamer who’s a better kicking, faster version of Fyfe, a “beastmode” KPF, the GOAT and a potentially “deadly” ruck has one win after five games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asking the hard questions...

I don’t know how you guys have the time or the inclination to visit the unwashed boards, but thank you for reporting all the self mutilation or manipulation they carry on with.

I don’t know how you guys have the time or the inclination to visit the unwashed boards, but thank you for reporting all the self mutilation or manipulation they carry on with.
You don’t lurk? You’re mad. Port last night was a classic. I’m off to survey the Hawks now.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving the pitchfork mob on here [re. Sicily being cited]. Were you all calling for Hodgey to be traded when he put Wingard into a point post? Way more potential for injury in that incident. Yup, Hodge has more credits in the bank - the point is if you’re willing to let it slide for premiership heroes then you have to let it slide for the up and comers too.

The family club.

He is such a ******* moron. People say they can't stand Barrett but at least he is intelligent, Thompson is a flat out nuffie.

He is such a ******* moron. People say they can't stand Barrett but at least he is intelligent, Thompson is a flat out nuffie.
I reckon the trophy would be engraved "2018 - Draw" and would be retained by the most recent winner. Just an idea Matt.

I blame Mark Neeld he's confusing the players same problem he had at Melbourne which got him the sack.

The legacy of Neeldy lives on.

Classic melt on Reddit:
Words cannot explain how much I hate Melbourne fans. I don't hate you because you've s**t on us (you haven't) you're a bunch of scum rats. Rats dwell in ungodly numbers in sewers (Melbourne) and ransack scraps of leftover food (Nathan Jones/Jesse Hogan)

One ******* negative thing about your god Christian Petracca that i'll post and I'll quickly see my karma deplete. Before I know it I'll be at -30 for not agreeing that he's better than Paddy McCartin.

You are the most entitled ******* fans. You've won one premiership in the past 65 years yet you *s are still convinced you're still the powerhouse you once were during the Ron Barassi era. Get over yourselves you slimy red and blue utensils. I ******* hate all of you. At least the ******* Saints have been relevant over the past decade. If the saints win 2 games a season for the next 10 years and those 2 games are only against you ******* parasites I'll only be mildly disapointed. * you.

Classic melt on Reddit:

"Melbourne fans convinced we're the powerhouse we were during the Ron Barassi era"... does this guy actually know any Melbourne fans? You'd think the last decade of football would be enough to crush any fan's soul.

Definitely an above average melt, though. Can tell this guy is going to find it hard to sleep tonight.

"Melbourne fans convinced we're the powerhouse we were during the Ron Barassi era"... does this guy actually know any Melbourne fans? You'd think the last decade of football would be enough to crush any fan's soul.

Definitely an above average melt, though. Can tell this guy is going to find it hard to sleep tonight.
* we are good just ask us. Fwgjam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back