Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

This article deserves a run in this thread. One of the most baffling things I've read in quite some time.

http://www.theroar.com.au/2017/04/25/arguments-jack-watts/

I am not sure what I have just read, how some journalists get paid to write the junk they do is beyond me.

Then he is in the comments saying "I really really like Jack Watts as a footballer" and "It’s the media/reporting on ethnic/aboriginal players that’s problematic. We have an issue with codified language (e.g. excitement machine etc)" seriously the guy writing this arrived on a 457 Visa, I always thought these were for 'skilled' workers?

This article deserves a run in this thread. One of the most baffling things I've read in quite some time.

http://www.theroar.com.au/2017/04/25/arguments-jack-watts/

This is a lot different to BF numpties ragging on us on here, this article actually made me angry.

I’m sure Melbourne’s selection of Watts over Naitanui wasn’t remotely about race. But examining the phrasing of those reports convinces me that the reporting of it definitely was.

Go * yourself Ken Sakata

I used to read the Roar back in the day for trade stuff, But anyone really writes on there. It's like football opinionated wikipedia for morons

Also it infuriates me more that people seemingly haven't watched Watts play since QB 09 or sometime in 2013. This article pops up because people were actually watching ANZAC day eve, So gets in their head. "Gee, Watts hasn't done much from the handful of games i've seen him play as and oppo supporter. I'd better write and article on why he's s**t and the worst number 1 pick ever"

Also it infuriates me more that people seemingly haven't watched Watts play since QB 09 or sometime in 2013. This article pops up because people were actually watching ANZAC day eve, So gets in their head. "Gee, Watts hasn't done much from the handful of games i've seen him play as and oppo supporter. I'd better write and article on why he's s**t and the worst number 1 pick ever"

The article goes on to s**t on him for being a white male playing elite sport. I seriously can't get over how bad it is, the fact the guy is called a 'Roar expert' is laughable.

The article goes on to s**t on him for being a white male playing elite sport. I seriously can't get over how bad it is, the fact the guy is called a 'Roar expert' is laughable.
Not really laughable, "Roar Expert" seems to fit the bill. At least that's what these flogs call themselves these days

Not to mention shitting on him for Skwosh. How dare he display a business acumen and set himself up for life after football, the nerve of him! They may be as expensive as, but people are buying them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you look at this guys body of work he seems to be trying to be a humourist though I haven't found anything hes written that has made me laugh.

This latest article in particular is the most bizarre and confusing though.

If you look at this guys body of work he seems to be trying to be a humourist though I haven't found anything hes written that has made me laugh.

This latest article in particular is the most bizarre and confusing though.
The author should thank his lucky stars the piece he wrote was not about Jessie , but i doubt it will make one bit of difference to the cracker

Wayne Carey on how Melbourne could really do with an in season trade period given our ruck situation. His suggestions were Majak Daw for Jayden Hunt. *in what. Or Matthew Lobbe for Oscar McDonald. Genius duck. Genius

Wayne Carey on how Melbourne could really do with an in season trade period given our ruck situation. His suggestions were Majak Daw for Jayden Hunt. ****in what. Or Matthew Lobbe for Oscar McDonald. Genius duck. Genius

Just vomited in my mouth a bit

Wayne Carey on how Melbourne could really do with an in season trade period given our ruck situation. His suggestions were Majak Daw for Jayden Hunt. ****in what. Or Matthew Lobbe for Oscar McDonald. Genius duck. Genius
Haha, Daw for Hunt ... another one for the list of amazingly insightful Duck statements, that'll go right next to the "Sam Mitchell wouldnt get a game at other AFL clubs" call

I wouldn't trade a washing machine for either of them.

It's an interesting debate. Duck's minor stroke aside, if we did want a mid trade. The overs would be astronomical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back