Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to say two things disgusted me:

1. Our complete inability to move the ball out of Ross Lyon’s slopball congestion...but worse than that...

2. That slopball congestion being off the back of Lyon using all 90 rotations against a side that was down to two fit players on the bench - one of which was put there by a Fremantle player on report. That was an absolute sh*tstain move and honestly, I really feel like giving this sport away if that’s the sort of garbage attitude a team has towards winning at all costs.

Absolutely disgraceful from that campaigner. I’ve seen a lot of s**t in my time with regards to sport, but that is the absolute worst, because there was nothing riding on this game for Fremantle whatsoever.

There has to be a time when games become more than just about winning.

From the resident peanut on the Port board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At 20-0 you got a bunch of free kicks / pathetic non calls that even the Vicco commentary team siad was crap.

Completely arrested our momentum. Same s**t second qtr.

Ill concede our 3rd qtr was on us, but you should've reduced the arrears from 8 goals to 3.

Bullshit like calling a push on Gawn to deny Greenwood a set shot at goal, calling high against Rory who had his elbow headbutted by a demon.

Yet you guys could scrag, throw all night unchecked until the final 2 minutes.

Enjoy your season review, enjoy everyone saying how Gawn shouldve won the Brownlow when Mitchell gets it. In reality Gawn is just good for teami g up with Rance in the 3m springboard.

Straight to the pool room.

Fair to say the Crows fans were pretty confident before Sat nights game

Just got invited to this game, not really sure what to expect from tonight but I wouldn’t be surprised if we thump them.
Crowd 50119
I don't really want to say this but... I reckon we will flog them.
Crows by 49.....minimum.
Get a good first quarter and we will obliterate them.
Melbourne in trouble tonite

Weather perfect for our brand of footy

Looking at the sides we've played the last month. All in really good form. Had good months like us

Tonite our strongest team of the year.

Then they start to turn around 9pm on Sat night

Mids have surrendered.

Sloane, Crouch, Gibbs pathetic
Nobody at this loser club ******* cares.
I remember the days when our players looked like they gave a s**t and could play the game
This is ******
We're going backwards

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
**** this club is dog s**t.

It is fair to say that they didn't quite take the loss well

Is this what Melbourne supporters think true success is?

:$
Only as good as you last game chump!
To be fair, those of them who have actually witnessed success are too old to remember it.
This coming from a club that hasn't won a grand final in 20 years
Melbourne FC

#shitclub charityculture

the amount of charity draft picks you mob have got it's about time you should be challenging
That is so 2008 mate
Here is an interesting stat since 1964 Melbourne have made the finals just 12 times.

Yes, only 12 times in 54 years :eek:

As a point of comparison we've made the finals 15 times in 27 years

Someone spent alot of time on Saturday night doing research
The even lost their last GF worse than we did, so i am not sure why they are throwing mud.
Even going back to check the results of the 2000 grand final

Fair to say the Crows fans were pretty confident before Sat nights game
Crows fans have rocked up 4 times to Adelaide oval to watch them play us. Only once have they left the ground hearing their song

David Grace, QC for Andrew Gaff ...

"My submission is you should impose a penalty at the lower end of the range, which commences at three years..."

"... I mean three weeks."

No sure what is worse ... saying his client should be suspended for 3 years ... or saying he should be suspended for 3 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back