Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

This Collingwood poster still going on with it:
He looked up the umpires for a match being played by two teams that he doesn't support? Wow. I'm impressed with his persistence if nothing else. I might follow him.

I'm 48 and I don't know what LEL means but..... LEL

Pretty funny. If it was proven that the AFL were fixing games, would I be shocked - no. On queen's b'day, even my sweet, demure, 70 year old mother was booing the umps off at the end of the game, and said she never wanted to go to the football again.

I'm 48 and I don't know what LEL means but..... LEL

Lower Explosive Limit. There's nothing wrong with what you're doing, just don't add oxygen and an ignition source.

Expecting this again vs the Eagles, we kicked ourselves out of it last yr but fair dinkum they carried on. If we're within 4-5 of them in the free kick count and win, odds on someone will be whinging on the main board about it.

Lower Explosive Limit. There's nothing wrong with what you're doing, just don't add oxygen and an ignition source.
Yeah but do I still need an SSAN licence? What NEQ are we talking about as a ratio to AN in EP?

Can I buy a vowel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This idiot from our very own trade thread...

If Freo are throw the $$$ at Hogan/ go home factor kicks in and Freo look to trade with you, what do you think would be fair?

Freo out: 2017 1st (5-7) 2018 1st (8-12) Harley Balic/ 2017 2nd via Balic trade (22-28)
Freo in: Hogan, Melb 2017 1st ( 12-14), Melb 2018 3rd

With our zone selections now a factor, we have a bit of a loophole ala GWS. If the kids are good enough a year out from being drafted, we can sacrifice our first selection and make up points with later picks.
It will happen again this off season.

What a peanut ... was going to reply again, but didn't want to hear any more from the idiot.
I figure if he doesn't get enough bites he'll melt off somewhere. Not apparently a prolific poster so maybe he'll just go away.

Unfortunately we are just not good enough.
All we an do is keep building.

Like many sides the lack of elite talent prevents more pleading results.

Onwards we go.

Collingwood supporters...'lack of elite talent' my god they're deluded.

Imagine losing to us because of umpires and then spending two weeks stewing on it then losing by five goals. Hopefully there are some pies crew blaming the demons conspiracy for this loss and their lack of finals action.

Collingwood had 11 ... yes 11, 1st Round picks playing today, and that doesn't include Treloar who was a 17 year old selection for GWS, but traded in for two 1st's ... it's does however include Dunn who was traded in for a packet of chips.

If they're lacking for elite talent, they've only theirselves to blame

Melbourne board melting hard over the umpiring lol.

What's that saying about swings and roundabouts...

Guess the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back