Win Prizes The Melbourne Cheese Board Extravaganza - Show Off Your Charcuterie Skills (Opposition Posters Welcome)

Remove this Banner Ad

My girlfriend still loves them. I don't mind them either occasionally, a nice nostalgia hit although they are pretty much like eating rubber.
My kids won't even eat the things

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Anyone started collecting items for the cheeseboard? I've just cut down a giant sequoia and taken a slice of the trunk as I needed more space. My cheeseboard is going to be epic!

Not yet on a board, but I intend to be well fed and well drunk.

View attachment 1245494

I used to live 400m from the Wayward Brewery in Sydney. Fantastic beer, fantastic little cellar bar (saw David Neitz there once).

I've gone the Captain's Table Chilli Salt crackers. Real new favourite of mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to live 400m from the Wayward Brewery in Sydney. Fantastic beer, fantastic little cellar bar (saw David Neitz there once).

I've gone the Captain's Table Chilli Salt crackers. Real new favourite of mine.

Wayward are brilliant! I also love that Neita is into the craft beers. Met him at the Ballarat beer festival earlier this year at the Brewmanity stand. Nicest bloke ever 👍

The butler has been working on this since Monday.
Only just saw this post. Pandemic has been brutal for all of us but I just can't believe you had to let the cook go and rely on the butler to prepare food. :oops:

Brave of you to come out and say it and obviously sad to see. Don't feel embarrassed friend, you'll bounce back to a less embarrassing standard of living before you know it.

So much didn’t make it onto the cheeseboard. Apologies to the dips, sourdough, Persian feta, oil balsamic mix and so on. My homemade salami didn’t even make the tray.

1F31876F-1E68-41D0-95F8-A8C68EA75A89.jpeg F0359C05-C82F-4B0F-815D-8EC659FDA3C2.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back