Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

No desire to engage in back and forth over these things.

I have several friends who are either physicians or nurses (2 of whom I dated back in the day)

They are on the front lines. If you aren’t vaccinated you stand a chance to see them or people like them personally. But more importantly you will help prolong this situation.

That is the unalterable truth.

No desire to engage in back and forth over these things.

I have several friends who are either physicians or nurses (2 of whom I dated back in the day)

They are on the front lines. If you aren’t vaccinated you stand a chance to see them or people like them personally. But more importantly you will help prolong this situation.

That is the unalterable truth.

AC gets around a lot. What a stud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have never ventured in to this thread, see it has the ol'Covidy stuff going on. However, this is great. Nothing quite as satisfying as a covid denying, conspiracy theorist fckuwit checking out via the virus. Just wish you could find out what they think of it all as they suck in that last breath.

I have never ventured in to this thread, see it has the ol'Covidy stuff going on. However, this is great. Nothing quite as satisfying as a covid denying, conspiracy theorist fckuwit checking out via the virus. Just wish you could find out what they think of it all as they suck in that last breath.

I just post these kinds of things mostly.

Seems they fall into 2 categories:

1) Those that realize they chose poorly

2) Those that are the true believers denying they have covid, claiming that it is just the flu and Jim Jones’ing their way out

That last sentence is the kicker…

Isn’t it curious that these characters always, ALWAYS, include a sentence like that in their diatribe.

Never once considering that, if indeed man is made in God’s likeness, and if indeed Christ will deliver us from pestilence….might not God utilize his wonderful creation of man to make ohhhhh I don’t know….perhaps a VACCINE as the vehicle by which to show his pure and selfless love.

Crazy I know

;)

God doesn't allow people into heaven with tracking devices, need to keep the location of it out of bill gates hands. Smart call by God.

Thought we had determined Heaven is on top of the clouds

67391BB4-56E8-4616-A307-A5E9FB5246A0.jpeg

AmericanCrow GG.exe you got give this a go…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back