Universal Love "Never Toumpas Apart" - Jimmy, I like your hustle, thats why it was so hard to cut you

Remove this Banner Ad

When did he get a hit? I thought he was just soft from day 1, and was never going to become more than a C grader when he couldn't put on any muscle at all.
Recollection is he went from soft to softest player in history after some kind of in the air hit.

Oh wow, you mob still going on about Toumpas. Whose house did the poor bugga burn down to deserve this. We got him now and thanks to your mob we need 2 or 3 more years to wash the Melbourne out. Hope you haven't completely stuffed him. Damn you Neeld, Viney and whatever other A-Hole responsible for drafting him to your shithole. We gave him to you in good nick and look how you gave him back!

Oh wow, you mob still going on about Toumpas. Whose house did the poor bugga burn down to deserve this. We got him now and thanks to your mob we need 2 or 3 more years to wash the Melbourne out. Hope you haven't completely stuffed him. Damn you Neeld, Viney and whatever other A-Hole responsible for drafting him to your shithole. We gave him to you in good nick and look how you gave him back!
Wasn't he West Horsham born and raised? Don't blame us if we couldn't wash the SA off of him before sending him home to end Hinkley's career...

You can't polish a turd.

We were actually talking about Cale Morton who was a much more talented and athletic pea-heart than Toumpas.

We have spent the last 3 years washing the "Melbourne" out of our club. Maybe ,just maybe Toumpas will join a long list of kids that just didn't make it.

Our Shithole??!
I wouldnt throw stones if i lived in a glass house...

Last edited:
Recollection is he went from soft to softest player in history after some kind of in the air hit.
Was Morton the kid that dropped the mark at the top of the Goal Square against Collingwood when we lost to them by under a Goal? After we drew with them?

Edit: Sorry Hamster worked it out. Petterd; Morten

As I've said previously as per the last AFL Champion Data Prospectus, Toump and Morton fall into the category of gun junior who won little contested footy. Aish also falls into that category. As did a Carlton player who I can't recall who never made it. Kane someone I believe. Also a high pick.

As I've said previously as per the last AFL Champion Data Prospectus, Toump and Morton fall into the category of gun junior who won little contested footy. Aish also falls into that category. As did a Carlton player who I can't recall who never made it. Kane someone I believe. Also a high pick.

Kane Lucas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we would have left the top go emotionally had he not shat all over the club in his pressers at PA. It was a nice "I'm only ship because of THEM! But here I can Flyyyyyyyyyyh!

I think we would have left the top go emotionally had he not shat all over the club in his pressers at PA. It was a nice "I'm only ship because of THEM! But here I can Flyyyyyyyyyyh!

Auto-correct has had a field day with that one, my friend.

Yeah, I can't be bothered to find any links on my phone, but there was the odd bit of "it's good to be at a truly professional club now".

It's amazing but I didn't like him from when he was drafted. Just did not like the cut of his jib. Had some sort of air of a sense of entitlement or something about him. I remember seeing Salem and thinking ok he looks like he has a good head on his shoulders let's just hope he sticks around. Well he stuck around and he still is a great prospect... but with thyroid problems. How MFC can you get??

Dude doesn't understand Toump humour.

Good to see the odd pufferfish still jumping into the boat :drunk:

Auto-correct has had a field day with that one, my friend.

Yeah, I can't be bothered to find any links on my phone, but there was the odd bit of "it's good to be at a truly professional club now".

It jumped out from behind the bushes while I was typing on my phone drunk..... it did..... horrible things....

Brothers, we will need to change the name of this thread to accommodate the New Year soon.

Any suggestions? How about the 2017 "The Toump" The De-Demonification Wash and Rinse has not worked so SANFL here I come" thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back